Dominion UI Feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcolyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

Snowball items are the Stacking items, Leviathan, SotO, Mejais

Chry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

Quests do not need to exist in this game mode.

I am a long time C&H FPS player. It's great to see this in LoL but the quests just get pubbers doing the wrong things.

GrumbleyCakes

09-26-2011

The constant announcements are a bit much.

Edgecase

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by boourns View Post
If you can give me an example of an item that is gone, it might actually be a bug. All items should be shown whether they are crossed out or not. I'm not familiar with a snowball item, do you have the item name?

There are a lot of things I'd like to change in the store, having an option to hide disabled items was something that didn't quite make the cut for shipping because the store is quite old and difficult to change. It's something that I am pushing to have put in though.

Re: Personal Score, I play a tank on dominion fairly often and a lot of the time I am on the bottom even though I feel like I am making important contributions to the team by roaming and stopping people off the point, etc. The design team has talked a lot about this, but it is a pretty tough problem to solve because it's difficult to make logic that detects intangible contributions like that.
I think the item I was looking for was Mejai's Soulstealer on the Magic > Ability Power menu. Maybe I derped and didn't scroll down far enough to see the crossed-out one? Don't remember seeing it, though.

Is there any chance of at least speeding up/smoothing the scroll animation that appears on each button press? I lose at least a couple seconds to that every time I want to jump between potions (wards on SR) and an item I want to start that isn't on the Recommended list.

I also play a tank primarily, and that's exactly where I'm getting dinged. I like to hang out on top of the speed boost or in the bushes near it and either use the buff to respond quickly, or ambush enemies who try to use it. Maybe a detectable point condition would be "Applies CC effect to out-of-combat enemy champion in map center"? The player could see "Delay enemy champion +5".

Yogtheterrible

09-26-2011

I wish the top right thing still told me my kill/death/assist ratio. Granted it's not as big of a deal in dominion but I'd still like to see it up there.

Adac

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by boourns View Post
If you can give me an example of an item that is gone, it might actually be a bug. All items should be shown whether they are crossed out or not. I'm not familiar with a snowball item, do you have the item name?

There are a lot of things I'd like to change in the store, having an option to hide disabled items was something that didn't quite make the cut for shipping because the store is quite old and difficult to change. It's something that I am pushing to have put in though.

Re: Personal Score, I play a tank on dominion fairly often and a lot of the time I am on the bottom even though I feel like I am making important contributions to the team by roaming and stopping people off the point, etc. The design team has talked a lot about this, but it is a pretty tough problem to solve because it's difficult to make logic that detects intangible contributions like that.
He's right - the snowball items (Leviathan, Mejai's Soulstealer, and Sword of the Occult) are not listed in Dominion either way (please don't add them).

RoyalxD

09-26-2011

when a quest pops up, indicate which point on the minimap you need to cap/defend

BestFriend Sw0rd

09-26-2011

Can you make a dominion tutorial so new players can know what they are doing. Too many people just ignore quest points and fight over some point on the other side of the map.

Orcao

09-26-2011

@boourns

Snowball items refer to Mejai's Soulstealer, Sword of the Occult, and Leviathan.

Canadian Pants

09-26-2011

Not sure if this is the place for it or not, but I've had issues with chat lag on events popping up from moments after they happen, usually no more than 5 seconds after an event like a double kill or the like