A message from bottom lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoldenTakeshi

10-02-2011

Dear Non-Bot people,

Bot lane is a 1v1 lane ideally, and your bot laner should not need you to "come gank" unless we are getting pushed very hard, or we are getting ganked hard. You coming to gank for no good reason gives the enemy a 3v4 advantage up top. That is a bad thing. Please feel free to come gank if the enemy is 75% at our tower, or if bottom lane is constantly getting ganked by hard to defend against champions (such as poppy).

Bots job is to defend our turret, and also put pressure on their turret so that it draws their enemy champions from top giving you an advantage of 4v3. Please use this advantage when it arrives.

If bot lane is 1v1 all game and there is little to no progress bot, and your bot laner has a low score, dont say that they suck or are bad. If both bots are evenly matched and we cant make progress, yes we will have a bad score. If bots doing well and their defender cant protect against us, we will have a good score.

If you lose a tower and bot is far away/unable to make it there in time to defend against the 4 champions who are still alive, please dont start raging at bot for not being able to instantly teleport to that turret to protect the tower and kill all 4 champions there. Dont non-stop ping and say "WTF!? CMON BOT!", because us leaving bot to defend a falling tower will result in a loss of 2 towers (bot and the tower you lost), and very likely will result in our deaths.

If you see someone break off to run bot, or see a little head pop up mid map heading down, or even suspect "Hey! Tops been quiet for 15+ seconds... wonder if theyre going to go gank bot?", be kind and give us a ping like you would on SR, it will be greatly appreciated so we dont get 2v1'd or 3v1'd because we failed to have 100% map awareness for 2 seconds.

Also, if they realize they cant successfully attack top because our team is defending it well, eventually they WILL realize that bot's defenses are much lower. In that case, please realize it as well and come help us.

Lastly, yes its bots job to defend our turret, but that is not the ONLY job we have, if you arent constantly playing a bot laner, dont think you know how to lane better than us, or give us tips as how to improve our gameplay. "You should have killed poppy/kayle/singed/etc.!" is not constructive feedback when we get ganked and/or tower dove.

Love,
A Power Bottom

TouchinMyself

10-02-2011

I get so annoyed when on bot to see someone come down for no reason other than a free kill while the rest of our team gets destroyed...

Cauldrath

10-02-2011

Dear Bot people,

Thank you for your service, but please don't try to defend the forward bot point 3v1 while we have a lead, then complain about me being in your turf when I defend the close bot point while waiting for you to respawn.

From,
Top people

LancerXXX

10-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cauldrath View Post
Dear Bot people,

Thank you for your service, but please don't try to defend the forward bot point 3v1 while we have a lead, then complain about me being in your turf when I defend the close bot point while waiting for you to respawn.

From,
Top people
Dear Top people,

We do not see the need for you to come down to bot, as a 3v1 can often be handled by anyone going bot, i.e. a defender (ever tried to 3v1 a Heimerdinger at the capture point? It's pretty darn close, 2 turrets + 1 tower + stun + rockets + slow + splash + more rockets +Zhonya's Hourglass). It also provides an optimal opportunity for you to take the Windmill and other points

With regards,
Bot people

ForgedLife

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2011

Dear other Bot people,

First of all, if you only want ganks if you're getting ganked, then doesn't that mean the other defender wanted ganks? It all starts somewhere

TO BOT PERSON NUMBER 2: YOU FORGOT ABOUT GARRISON

With regards,
yet another bot person