Your 4v5 experiences?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

r4rice

10-02-2011

Currently in Dominion I've had the misfortune of playing four 4v5's, three of them with the leaver on my team. Every single time, including one game of me and 3 other friends on Skype while playing, the team with five wins easily, or wins when we would have won with our 5th member. And I've also come to notice the surrender timer on Dominion is at 15 minutes, which the majority of the time isn't even reached in a 4v5.

So, what are your experiences 4v5 from the start or early on in Dominion? Should the surrender timer maybe be moved to 10 minutes, as by then you have a good idea if you have a chance 4v5?

Tl;dr : 4v5's suck, should we be able to surrender?

Ofooie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-02-2011

I was the Urgot in that game with you. I think if anyone disconnects then it should pop the surrender. Dom is to fast paced to have anyone afk for any reason.

r4rice

10-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ofooie View Post
I was the Urgot in that game with you. I think if anyone disconnects then it should pop the surrender. Dom is to fast paced to have anyone afk for any reason.
That game we actually came close even though it was a 4v5, but having an extra team member just means you can have a 4v4 teamfight over an important point and then have the last person backdoor cap a point during it. Simply seems like too much of an advantage as opposed to SR

Gaeb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2011

My experience 4v5: Dance party mid

SilverCherudim

10-02-2011

Revival for input

AnemoneMeer

10-02-2011

4v5. I was Poppy. We lost horribly, but one 4v2 later, the enemy team hated my guys. Poppy ult+ Exhaust followed by Kayle's ult on me. I had 12 seconds of AD Poppy murderfest.

Then promptly died when their fifth came to explode my squishy, wounded ass.

They raged so hard for winning 400-0

Aristol

10-02-2011

I was on both ends of this today.
First time, our rammus never connected and it was awful. I really don't see much chance of winning in a 4v5 scenario. It certainly isn't fun.
Second time, the other team's Taric DC'd about 5 minutes in and never came back. My team won, but I didn't exactly feel good about it...

SilverCherudim

10-02-2011

4v5's suck

homeskilit

10-02-2011

you should be able to surrender immediately, or at least 5 min in, ive yet to see a team win 4v5