Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best Dominion Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaughterLegion

10-06-2011

Garen
Eve
Rammus
Jax
Alistar

We were five capped and couldn't get out of our base after about 6-8 minutes into the game. My team was

Teemo - (Me)
WW
Morgana
Wukong
Shaco

Atomicpuma

10-06-2011

JAX you forgot JAX!...

y2khippy

10-06-2011

I play alot of Teemo for moility and have had alot of sucess when paired up with Twitch. We bot roam together and with as much speed as possible and try to constantly catch the other team off guard. If we are at a capture point near the enemy spawn and see them comming, Teemo's passive and Twitch being able to vanish also has really stopped so meny attackers.

The only problem is, is convinceing a team of players that this works having two quick roamers and that we are just here to distabilise the enemy. Even if we cannot get a compleat capture we can usually get a point back to neutral and bring them off a another tower for some one else to attack.