Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champ Sugg] Crossbone the Ripper

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wana

09-19-2009

I think not

NeoRussia

09-19-2009

I like this idea, except for the ultimate. A AoE ultimate is extremely generic and is already used by many champs, how about giving him a ghost-like ability to ignore obstacles (even trees) and give some some speed as well when he uses it, also should give him 5 sidearms if he doesn't have them.

and for the passive I don't think 4 seconds is enough, should be around 10, considering since max is 5 he would need to spam spells a lot, especially if each sidearm has its own timer.

Guess

Recruiter

09-19-2009

I'm completely confused. His passive gives him an arm, but half of your spells cost arms to cast.

On another note: Your damage/mana ratio on your Weapon hash is 8:9 and costs your physical attacks to lose 100% of your total attack damage. Who would ever cast that?
The shield is the same way. 70 mana to block 80 damage?

Your ultimate is a little confusing as well. Is it a nuke or do you need to stay in range of them as it hits them? What's the duration?