[Guide] Sunfire Dps Shaco

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Covertmonkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2010

Intro

This guide is for Sunfire Shaco it will be fairly short as it is a very simple build. I like to think of this build as the best Shaco build under most Circumstances but it is most effective in Twisted Treeline so I will be focusing on that. Many of you will probably discount this guide as stupidity but beg you to give it a chance it's a dangerous build if you can handle it. You may wonder what makes Sunfire Shaco just so bad ass, it's mainly his ultimate. The ability to effectively double the number of capes he has coupled with the fear from his jack in the box and the slow from his two shiv just makes him the ultimate burning machine, And failing that you can always deceive on top of your enemies and watch them die with no way to defend themselves.

Skill Order

Level 1 get jack in the box(for great creeping justice)
Level 2 pickup Deceive unless you are in a position where you think getting kills is viable in which case pickup Two-shiv
level 3 two-shiv
level 4 two-shiv
level 5 two-shiv
level 6 Hallucinate
then Hallucinate>jack in the box>two-shiv>Decieve

Items

I start with boots 1 health pot and 2 mana pots(without a mana regen item off the bat these are **** useful)
I try to gank and lane until I have 500 gold or 1610 if I'm having a good game then I go back and Pickup ninja tabi
next item I buy is giants belt then lane for a bit at 1400 gold i get my first Sunfire cape then the fun begins.
you can now farm like a mad man remember you have allot of health and armour so try and kill jungle creeps as well I then get another 3 Sunfire capes
you can make so much money at this point that it shouldn't take long to get a guardian angel to fill the last slot
late game I have been known to sell my boots and buy all 3 elixir types using them one by one and buying my boots back it's pretty handy for team fights and killing towers

end inventorys
Build 1(great for tower pushing down towers
1 ninja tabi/merc treads
3 sunfire capes
1 Atmas impaler
1 guardian angel

Build 2(for people stacking MR)
1 merc tread
3 sunfire
1 abyssal
1 guardian angel

Build 3(physical heavy team)
1 ninja tabi
4 sunfire
1 abyssal/guardian angel
Summoner spells, Masteries, And Runes

I normally rock out smite and ignite
for masteries I play 1/21/8 with 1 point into imp smite it's **** handy also I have 4 points in the improved XP talent
with runes I rock passive AP in my blue slots
passive Mana regen in my yellows
Magic pen in my red slots

Early Game

You won't be doing much but creep farming till you get your first Sunfire cape, don't forget you can use jack in the boxes to create traps and slow people near them with your two shiv. Deceive hits for a fair bit as well, burn smite whenever it's off CD for a bit of extra gold and use it to take down buff creeps if you want. In 5's I start off by spamming jack in the boxes at the golem to get that buff off the bat it's rather handy. In 3's I drop all my jack in the boxxes at a North buff creep node put a point into decieve teleport into the lane behind the hero and murder him.

Mid Game

If you've done your early game right you should have your Sunfire cape or **** close to it here is where it gets fun teleport in on people using deceive waiting as they still take Sunfire damage while you're stealthed, then drop hallucinate, two shiv ,and ignite on them. They'll be taking 2 ticks of Sunfire and die pretty quick smart. If people try to gank you don't forget to deceive over obstacles to get away also using jack in the boxes to fear potential chasers. Try and get lots of creep kills with your cape also jungle when possible. You can use hallucinate and jack in the boxes to burn down towers pretty quick and as you go through mid game your health will jump fast as you get more capes making it easier and easier to do so.

Late Game

This is the point of the game where you win in a team fight deceive in hallucinate and go wild you should have 3/4 Sunfire capes now and with hallucinate that is 6/8 damage ticks you will decimate people, using two shiv to slow them down. As soon as enemy heroes die run over to the enemy base start killing towers you should have 3.6k-4k health and an assload of armour to play with and using your jack in the boxes you will pack a serious punch. Pickup your guardian angel as soon as you can and try not to die. If when you use hallucinate you are able to be rezzed by Guardian Angel your clone will also have this buff and be resurrected when it dies without burning your own rez cooldown, meaning you can sit outside the enemy base letting your clone tank and kill towers all day long. Then you get to say GG with a dumbfounded enemy team facing an invincible Shaco that is destroying them.
This is a devastating build if you do it right you should rarely die and be capable of carrying your team to victory.

Also this is my first guide so sorry about any coherency problems

McRofls

06-04-2010

I've never gone against a Sunfire Shaco before, I've always wanted to. Seems like it'd be horrible against anyone smart enough to grab a little MR though.

Covertmonkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2010

I've found it still works quite well even with the MR heroes because of hallucinate giving that extra damage. Also if someone on your team grabs abyssal scepter negates that.

Naphtal

Recruiter

06-04-2010

i've done and tried this in the past. it only has 2 real flaws. mainly the fact that you are unable to burst anyone to death and that decent casters w/ oracles will most probly rape you(mainly annieand veigar cuz of stun). but overall its a pretty solid build. once you get the belt, you can start farming with little fear. since most people would hesitate to take on a shaco with that much HP.

on a side note: fix the skill build. deceive is a great skill but horrible in scaling. when you level up deceive you only get slight mana redux and a tiny bit more crit dmg. as compared to 2shiv's additional slow/miss and nuke damage. box also has wonderful scaling. since 115dmg and 1.5sec aoe disable is what dreams are made of

Carabao

06-04-2010

In place of one of those sunfires you should put an atma's impaler. Three sunfires should put you at around 3.5k damage which would be an additional 70 damage and you get armor and crit chance.

Covertmonkey

06-04-2010

thanks for the feedback guys

Ominyx

06-21-2010

i prefer getting 3 sunfires and a bloodrazer

Ominyx

06-21-2010

and then a guardian angel if it lasts that long

Viral

06-21-2010

Good guide, but could use a itty, bitty work.

Skils: JitB, Deceive, Two-Shiv, Two-Shiv, JitB/Two-Shiv, Hallucinate. Then Hallucinate > Two-Shiv > JitB > Deceive

Final Items: Boots (Tabi or Mercs), 2 Sunfire, Abyssal, Atma's, and another Sunfire or Guardian. Hell, you could even get rid of the Atma's for another Sunfire if you so desired.

You don't really NEED the 3 Sunfire, in my opinion.

AnyOtherEnemy

06-21-2010

I realize this sounds like a pretty fun idea, but it is too easily countered:

Carry around 1 vision ward, drop when Shaco stealths, any stun->dead sunfire shaco.