Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Anyone else have trouble connecting to Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hannor

09-26-2011

The game keeps locking me out. I had to relog three times last game. We managed to come back, even though I was laggy as hell, and they had only 2 points left. Then the game disconnects again. When the 'do you want to reconnect' box appears, I click yes, and it immediately says I have been disconnected. It's as if the timeout is half a second, not saying that's the issue, but if you set the connection to timeout after .5 seconds you would see the same symptoms.

There was a teammate that was constantly disconnecting as well, so I doubt it's just me.

Previously, I got the black screen at champion select. When people started dodging, the screen never returned to the home screen, and i had to relog. Everything seemed fine after that, until about 1:00 into my game.