Report Issues with Dominion Update Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StreatzDaKilla

09-26-2011

Mine just started working after I updated windows with automatic updater and restarted my computer.

Melifec

09-26-2011

When I logged in I got a black screen with nothing besides the numbers on the top left corner 1.43.11_09_23_18_01 but I can still hear background music.

VictoriousLoser

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoX View Post
I have a similar issue. After i patched the game and the play now button appeared and i clicked on it. I would see the logo for league of legends but then the login screen never opens.
This is what's happening to me... I played dominion this morning did some chores around the house, came back to login and get nothing. I even reinstalled and having same problem

Bigjlee2

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkamiAmadeus View Post
Bigjlee got Served lol (^_^)
Like I really care what you idiots think. excuse me for being upset but really anytime you spend money you expefct to be able to play the dammn game

Axeffect

09-26-2011

After patching, my client gave a blank client display.

MartyMcPunchman

QA Analyst

09-26-2011
4 of 6 Riot Posts

We've had our first breakthrough on diagnosing the blank screen bug. We certainly don't have a fix yet, but we think might know the source of the issue. Short version: We're working on it.

8xlx8

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-26-2011

So I too have the blank login screen. I tried a multiple of things, all failed. I have LoL on my desktop and it updated fine and i could login. On the other hand, on my laptop I am unable to login because of the blank login screen. So the first thing i tried was moving the "C:\\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.82" folder from my desktop to my laptop. That didn't work. Next I tired to replace the LolClient.swf file with an older version I decide to save, however, I was unable to login because the LolClient was outdated. The new animation at the login screen shows up. I hoped that this helps in some way and a fix comes out soon. I am still looking for a way to work around or fix this issue. For some people, just typing in their account and password as they would normally do allows them to login, but for me however, it doesn't work.

BeastyB

09-26-2011

My mouse disappears i the middle of the game. have to restart pc to make it work. Only in dominion.
Kind of frustrating when you're GP and can't aim at anybody.

froden the tree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by martymcpunchman View Post
we've had our first breakthrough on diagnosing the blank screen bug. We certainly don't have a fix yet, but we think might know the source of the issue. Short version: We're working on it.
haza!!!!!

Count451

09-26-2011

masteries have been deleted