Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Report Issues with Dominion Update Here!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StarInSky123

Recruiter

09-26-2011

i encounter the same issue here, i play dominion in draft mode. and i dc when i choose warwick. and the system would not let me reconnect.

Urinate

09-26-2011

Blank log in screen I thought I was the only one... please fix soon<3

Yuryca

09-26-2011

i get maestro error plz can somebody help me

Vashra

09-26-2011

I got a big FPS drop. From 25-30 at beta to 12 today, same graphic settings.

froden the tree

Recruiter

09-26-2011

Still have the same blank log-in screen as I did before I went to school. I'll be waiting patiently for some help in fixing it.

ojom

09-26-2011

Blank login screen. Please help.

WickedUnknown

09-26-2011

When i join a Domination game it starts up but i cant click anything cant use ESC i can only talk. I did notice when it was patching it patched a 0X00000 patch idk if that has somthing to do with it or not.

Lamill

09-26-2011

Quote:
WickedUnknown:
When i join a Domination game it starts up but i cant click anything cant use ESC i can only talk. I did notice when it was patching it patched a 0X00000 patch idk if that has somthing to do with it or not.

domination = case of autocorrect? lol

StreatzDaKilla

09-26-2011

What happened to me was, I was in a ranked, All of a sudden my comp crashed(I think that was on my end) I go to log in, Get a small update thing, Get right in, Reconnect, Game ends because I crashed, When I get out it says trying to connect to chat, that wasn't working so I reloaded it and now I am getting the blank screen, Maybe this log helps

Kentrey

09-26-2011

Um i guess you want us alll who are having the issue to post and explain.

So i heard Dominion was up today so me and a friend (at his house) patched up and played a few matches.

I came back to my own computer did the same patch. Signed in and then as it was loading between signing in and actually getting into the game it froze.

So i tried restarting LoL. After that couldn't even make it to the log on page.

So i restarted the computer recheck the firewalls (turned them off) still couldn't get back in.

And now no matter what server i tried to get onto the game just won't make it to the log on screen.