Report Issues with Dominion Update Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spart1cus

12-05-2012

Tried to play a quick game today. logged in successfully and started the play selection. got the message to join game. clicked yes. saw everyone else click accept. then i am thrown into a black screen. i have quit and restarted the client several times with the same result. i then tried to play a custom ARAM game. when trying to start the game in ARAM i am greeted with a screen saying "trouble recieving message from server, try restarting client". have yet to try a reg game. please help!!!!

Gjseay01

12-07-2012

My opening screen will not update. how do I fix this?

oppiz

12-14-2012

I was playing fine.. Then I joined a custom game and the host was afk.. So I left and now I can't join ANY games because it says that I am still in a game?!??

Rey Ricardo

12-21-2012

When I get the blank log-in screen I change my video resolution settings. Ie. I have 1360 x 768, I switch it to another one, then back to 1360 x 768 ( The one I started with.) and this fixes it for me without the need to re-log. Hope this helps you guys.

dopesmoked420

12-30-2012

"PvP.net Patcher Kernel has stopped working. a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."
keeps coming up after this update. hope progress is being made!

Sigil of LeBlanc

01-04-2013

I had 2 consecutive Dominion games crashed one after another. I cannot get into the game and whenever it starts to load players, my screen crashed and states that the program is not responding. My internet is working great and other modes are doing okay such as in summoner's rift.

4wesomeness

01-10-2013

I've been getting -% on the loading screen riot plz help.