Report Issues with Dominion Update Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ion87

06-24-2012

yeah, i got banned for three days from that..

Das Panda

06-25-2012

i've had disconnecting problems, ive made a post on it.

Kapture

06-25-2012

Here's the log for me.
Sometimes the same thing that others have posted. Blank loading screen after a match launches with just an hourglass mouse icon. After about 30 seconds, crashes to desktop. Have had a few ingame crashes as well, here's the log for the latest one.

https://docs.google.com/document/pub...t4bU9qXIKiAnxQ

Kapture

06-25-2012

https://docs.google.com/document/pub...t4bU9qXIKiAnxQ

Is my last log file. I've had 4-5 crashes today in only 30 minutes trying. Started with a black screen with a loading hourglass mouse pointer. Then actually a few games loaded, started moving towards a lane just to crash again before making it to turret.

Kannhax

06-26-2012

Yeah, the past two days have been terrible. I've ran repair, even got errors repairing. I've reinstalled 3 times. The first time I would join a team, select my champion and go to log into the match, and instead of the screen where it shows all champs connecting, mine is blank or just messed up colors. Basically, the only way I can test my theory if my latest reinstall worked is by attempting a game, and its not working. Did not have a single problem before the patch.

LeftArmOfGod

06-26-2012

I've experienced 3 issues while playing Dominion today, and have got a leave because of one of them, which will probably result in a ban of some sort, lol, even though I have less than 8 leaves for the years i've been playing.
Anyways, there is the one where the game just straight crashes, and no error report could be made right when the match starts. The sounds could be heard, but that is it.
The bugsplat error, which seems to be random each time. Probably the same as the others on here, happens at the end of the map loading.
The third time happened mid game, repetitive bugsplats for no reason.

For the bugsplat ones, I did notice they happen if you alt+tab out of the loading screen then try to bring it back up.

Edit: Is there anyway to get the leave forgiven? It was caused by these issues, and don't see a reason why it wouldn't be forgiven, and if the ban comes from it that too.
Thanks

tr3mor

06-27-2012

If I am Alt+Tabbed doing other things during the loading screen and do not Alt+Tab back into the loading screen before everyone finishes loading, the game will crash. However, if I Alt+Tab back in before everyone finishes loading, my client does not crash. Strange, but perhaps this will help you pin point where a problem may be.

BigElle

06-27-2012

Just like everybody else, I have been experiencing problems with my league client. Here's what happens: I'll log in and start up a game. Once champion select is through it'll go to the summoning screen with all the summoners and champions. It'll show mine as being summoned just fine and then all of a sudden everything just disappears and I'm looking at my desktop as if I didn't even start league up. My internet connection is fine so I'll go to start it back up. I'll log in, go to reconnect and then a black screen shows up with my cursor showing that somethings being loaded until it crashed again. A few times I tried logging back in and after about 20 mins to 30mins I'm able to get in and play just fine except that I'm getting into a game when it's halfway done. It's happened to me everytime and now I just can't play at all.
First I tried to do the repair on the client but that did nothing. Then I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it and that did nothing either. If anything that made it worse because now no matter how many times I try or even after so long I can't even get in the game at all. Then errors such as the PvP.net failed and the bug splat error started showing up.
All these problems started right after League went into downtime with the 3 to 6 hour wait times just to log in. I don't recall if there were any patches that I had downloaded but I do know that I waited hours to log in and then couldn't even play. Right now the there is no wait to log in but I'm still having problems playing. I can't even do the tutorial.

Phase12

06-30-2012

yes i am and i did last time and i keep getting suspended for no reason :/

Pathosfear

06-30-2012

I go to pick a character everything loads fine. Then BAM it just doesn't do anything and I have to constantly restart. I finally got a loading screen but it was in the bottom right corner. Then when it opens I get kicked out. What is going on? I do not want to deal with this...help????