Report Issues with Dominion Update Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

de Rule

06-17-2012

Dear Riot, When I play dominion, my cursor always change shape and disappear. At the end of the match, when i back to desktop, My cursor look funny as ****. It's got dot.. 5 dots. And just reboot must solve this problem. It's starting when you are in the combat, epic combat, using skills and yayyy I get funny cursor. Plzz fix this problem

lunc

06-18-2012

I'm getting a black screen. I can push play and choose a game and it even lets me go to champion select. However, when I get to the champion select screen it goes completely black again.

xGodsonx

06-18-2012

Having roughly the same problem everyone else is having. Try a repair, 50% chance it'll go through. If not, youve got only one choice.. to get out of your room O.O

Joker Wannabe

06-18-2012

so i cant do anything my screen freezes when i try to go into masteries champions or rune pages
*******http://s11.postimage.org/p8bbhsl73/Capture.jpg********
also i cant play when i hit that "play" i get this
*******http://s16.postimage.org/rjx6g8mz5/Captureolkl.jpg********

Joker Wannabe

06-18-2012

can't play when i hit "play" i get this, my ip booost >.<
*******http://s16.postimage.org/rjx6g8mz5/Captureolkl.jpg********

agulion86

06-18-2012

i get a maestro error how do i fix this

CuzCuzBraBra

06-19-2012

Hey, so I qued for domination, accepted the game. Another person left and it put me back in que. Now every time I log in it says please reconnect to game, I do then the button just goes grey and nothing happens..

CuzCuzBraBra

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuzCuzBraBra View Post
Hey, so I qued for domination, accepted the game. Another person left and it put me back in que. Now every time I log in it says please reconnect to game, I do then the button just goes grey and nothing happens..
It's still not letting me go to the home screen, nor join "the" game. I never left a game, I left que because it was taking 12+ minutes, that's kinda odd.

Demolidor55

06-20-2012

when these updates and will end when Brazil will win your propio serves

PiscEsSHi

06-20-2012

I have an issue on my RP and IP points. Before today's update, I had about 2200 RP points and 4000 IP points. However, after I logged in after today's update, both RP and IP are 0. Could you help me to fix it and get my points back? Thanks.