Report Issues with Dominion Update Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BaalShemTov

05-23-2012

My FPS has dropped from 20 to 8. All of my video setting are "Very Low" or "None". I have sound disabled, HUD-wall on, all floating text disabled, and cooldown timer-numbers disabled.

My understanding was the upgrades would make the game run better on older systems. The opposite has been true in my case.

I don't need to see blades of grass on the field or cobblestones in my base - can you make these toggle-able?

PizedAsFuk

05-23-2012

ok, im PizedAsFuk (name bc of issues) ive had to re start a few times bc of the game crashing and me getting in trouble for it. my account ended up getting strikes, and my first account wont join any games now, my second account the same. and on this account i could have lived with not connecting to dominion, but now i cant join any. ive been browsing the forms, and i cant quite find the right place to put that. i cant find the right form, but since it started with dominion, i figured id post here. it loads, and crashes b4 i fully connect.. i get the bug splat, but that never sent me any email, or any messages on LoL.. now there is a game running, and i cant re join.. this will be the second time you falsely accuse me of purposely quitting/going afk.. i cant connect to the game, and i get penalized.. no thats not cool...

i hope you can help me, through my rambling, but if i have to start over, again, i dont think ill even return..

thanks for reading..

ps: i livestream, even when i dont it crashes, so its not that.. bit i got a quite few followers, and yea... this post.. its on there too..

EDIT: now that game is over.. and i got suspended... wow...

bananas for sale

05-25-2012

I've been playing dominion lately and somwtimes my cursor disappears. I hhave to restart the computer to get it back. Is there a way to get the curosr back or stop this problem?

darkbrothers

05-25-2012

My screen would not pop up in the first place. So the update screen will pop up and i clicked the 'play' button. but then the log in screen would not appear at all. I tried it about 5 times but it would still not work. Please fix this problem T.T

DCMagic

05-25-2012

I havent been able to play dominion any because every time i try i get a bug splat around 80% loading. Ive got suspensions for leaving even tho none have been on purpose so i avoid it.

Valkoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2012

Every time I play Dominion Mode, my game is crashed about 30 seconds every so often (undefined: About 6 times per game).
I have formatted my computer but i did not get results.
It is noteworthy that a few months earlier was not the case.
This does not happen on Twisted Treeline or Summoner's Rift.
I also tried lowering the video quality but still keeps happening.

*Thanks for your attention, i'll try to record video for be more explicit.

RäptorJesus

06-01-2012

since the patch this morning every match I've been in has been interrupted; initially icons would disappear (player portraits, item tooltips, etc.) then the screen will completely freezing (like a print screen), the game will continue in the background and people can see what I type after that. I can hear the other players around me and the minions, yet my screen is visually locked to whatever is going on when it stops displaying.

the last time i had issues this sever was during the last double IP weekend.

Drose01Bulls

06-01-2012

when i play the game...after the summoning part, the game closes and this appears

T4k3ru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2012

when after a game , after victory or defeat , and i pressed continue, must wait 20~30 Second , this problem happend after draven patch , and this problem ...

Log Name: System
Source: Display
Date: 6/13/2012 3:06:34 AM
Event ID: 4101
Task Category: None
Level: Warning
Keywords: Classic
User: N/A
Computer: Frankz-PC
Description:
Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.
Event Xml:
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
<System>
<Provider Name="Display" />
<EventID Qualifiers="0">4101</EventID>
<Level>3</Level>
<Task>0</Task>
<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2012-06-12T20:06:34.000000000Z" />
<EventRecordID>35798</EventRecordID>
<Channel>System</Channel>
<Computer>Frankz-PC</Computer>
<Security />
</System>
<EventData>
<Data>nvlddmkm</Data>
<Data>
</Data>
</EventData>
</Event>

buttmonster41

06-13-2012

my league is turning black and turning my comp. off and i want to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please hel