Report Issues with Dominion Update Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JVMorrow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2012

dominion crashed every game i join

Drenguin

03-15-2012

Game automatically freezes when the game starts. Everything is going on around me, , my screen is just frozen.

Ever so Sweet

03-20-2012

Hi i'm having troubles with starting up my game. i got disconnected from my game which was almost over, and it will not let me even get to the loading screen now. Its been an hour since then, and it still believes i'm in a game........ T_T i've logged onto another computer, same problem, restarted computer, etc. My dates and times are correct, my windows is up to date.. i've had this problem before, and i've been doing the same things to try and get it back and running, but had nothing..

Yamikil

03-23-2012

Application component '/mod_man.dat' failed to load: Error #2124, aborting.

what should i do?

Sandungero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2012

well in the loading screen dominion crashes try o reconect 7 times and the problem persist

my video card ATI Saphire 4600

Klokateer

04-04-2012

My friend has been having issues with dominion to the point where he cannot play dominion with champion skills. If he does anything other than basic attack, he gets disconnected. All of the terrain is black, but the points are still there. Get back to me or him if you can, he is AkalitheOP.

GaGaGa2

04-08-2012

in recent days, after i report people, the bottom of report still red-- i can keep reporting people many times.(usually u only can report a person 1 time, the bottom will be gray after u had report a person)

SatInABox

04-12-2012

My problem is my game stops working when the game just about to start and I got suspended from that. It's not fair. TOT Help me!!!

Femaxos

Recruiter

04-18-2012

i got a Maestro Error that says: "League of Legends has lost contact with Maestro. League of Legends will now exit. Please try restarting the application." when i just open the game before i put my password to enter game, some one knows why it happens?

hungcheuklap

04-18-2012

after i update my LOL today , i login my account like yst .
n i choose my cham , after loading game , when i start to enter into the game ( buying things with ur 375/475 dollars n upgrade one of your Q/W/E ).
i got CRASH .

n i repair today , get better ..i think .
well at least i can hide into the grass n wait for that 30s.
i start to hit those monsters , n IF ! one of my fd died , i got crash again .

n then i try to reconnect , CRASH CRASH and CRASH .

here is my macs info :

mac mini mid-2011

2.5 GHz Intel Core i5
4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
AMD Radeon HD 6630M 256 MB