Report Issues with Dominion Update Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArchLars

01-31-2012

I'm stuck in a queue and cant play
they said the game is in progress, but i cant re-connect to it for the past hours
i have close the game, restart pc, reinstall
all failed
HELP PLS

LeeroyJnkns

01-31-2012

in dominion Graves receives no ap or ad from items or natural abilities. it shows that he had the increased ap or ad, but the skills Q, W, E, and R are still at (0), (0), (0), and (0).
Thank you for looking into this.

MCSfan

02-01-2012

I had the same problem today, sadily i can't give anymore info then screen name MCSfan as I got suspended. The problems started after the patch update, and was only on Dominion. I would get through champion selection, but after that it would crash. If there is more info you want that I can get for you, let me know.

ChaoticKrystal

02-01-2012

So I'm not quite sure why this keeps happening, but every time I play dominion, my screen doesn't process all of the details. Majority of the area I walk is black and for the most part, only things I see are the lit up capture points and the characters. And then every time I try to attack with one of the champion's moves, the screen freezes and strobe lights. I have to alt + tab in order to go to desktop and then do that again to get back to the game to POSSIBLY stop it from strobe lighting... Is there a reason for this and can it be fixed? I really like dominion and I am unsure as to why my laptop can handle classic co-op vs. al as opposed to dominion co-op vs. al.

DRStrangeEvil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
Summoners!

We've seen some scattered reports of blank login screens and sporadic crashes since League of Legends: Dominion went live this morning. If you're experiencing any of these issues, please report them here with as much information as possible. Before you do so, please restart the League of Legends client once as that is fixing a number of issues.

Thank you in advance for your patience!

-Tamat
im sorry to use quotes but i feel it get ur attention i recently played with godsgift1 i reported him for being a poor sport with a neg att he says he has friends in admin so he cant be banned it would be best to ban him and fire whoever overrides it he says his friend always overrides it he says 2 others back him up this is un fair to everyone else people who cant be unbiased need to be removed from ur staff

1stLT shadey

02-02-2012

well for me like it lets me into the game but whenever i try going to a dominion it sends an error report and i can never get back into my dominion game even the new bot one. it will go as far as almost summoning me into the game and then it closes out on me and sends me the error report client.

RepubIica

02-06-2012

I been getting bug splats since i tried playing dominion on friday!!!! Fix it!!

Sky Sanctum

02-09-2012

Game crashed 3 times as i tried to rejoin my Dom game, no error or warning, video just up and bugged and wouldn't let me do anything, including alt tabbing out. Had to hard reset. Don't know why this is happening, seeing as how i've never had a problem with dom before, even when you released it.

need some help!

Pineappl3

02-09-2012

Occasionally my cursor will disappear for minutes on end. Not sure why. If I press 'A' in game, a red set of lines appear near where my cursor should be

Master Pent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineappl3 View Post
Occasionally my cursor will disappear for minutes on end. Not sure why. If I press 'A' in game, a red set of lines appear near where my cursor should be
this has been happening to me as well