Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Report Issues with Dominion Update Here!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XiterzZ

11-23-2011

the chat is not working when i login with my account.. please . help me

Fallen Rosier

12-04-2011

I lost a dominion game and i usually don't lose that many, i think something might be wrong.

Xedrox

12-11-2011

lagg

Krusader2530

12-19-2011

Im getting stuck at 0.0.0.25\Archive_155083616.raf

Torgun

12-19-2011

mouse dissapears frequently

Gramors Trufang

12-19-2011

Im getting unusual lag. Minions dont give gold after ive killed them, losing control of champ, getting killed after killing a enemy champ by the dead champ, i read death log and the kill was done with a melee attack, not a DOT spell.passive not activating.

The Khaos Pro

01-04-2012

any RED that may still check on this topic looking for real reports, i got one, Katarina's my main dominion champ, and there's a map bug, if you use both W and E skill on a player really against the plataform before the game battle starts Katarina will jump behind him as its supposed to do on her skill and she'll get on that part where there is no floor yet and get stucked unable to move even when the plataforms get up, though you can B and get off there. happened 3 times to me already. i don't think it much to care about but well that's it

Flamtastic

01-10-2012

BUGSPLAT ERROR whenever i play a dominion map ): hopefully i wont get banned for the two unintentional leaves.

Elysius

01-10-2012

Mouse keeps dissapearing in Dominion..

This bug is so old and game breaking.. when there is gonna be a fix for this..?

The game is great but without the mouse cursor just become a pain to play.. I've tried disabling some options in windows pointer options ( saw that in other thread ) but nothing works.. this is the only game that give me this kind of problem.

I won't be playing until there is a fix.. this just plays against my team.. is the same as playing 4 v 5.

Win 7 64 bits
Radeon 5870 1 gb
i7 2.8

PhluxVegaS

01-26-2012

first time i am playing dominion after last patch, and i got some strange bug, when someone kill me, they got double kill.
its like 2 kills in one...
it happened 2 times in a match, they killed me 2 times and got 4 points for that !
did it happened to someone else?

sorry my english