Report Issues with Dominion Update Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vaughn21

11-02-2011

its not working and im getting punished with penalties WTF?!!!

vaughn21

11-02-2011

thnx riot games im being punished cause ur stupid update wont allow me to actually play the game any more when we are about to stop it kicks me and i get punished with penalties and i cant reconnect for any thing i restarted the computer and reinstalled the game i officially hate you guys because ur punisheing my account............

Protektor

11-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
Summoners!

We've seen some scattered reports of blank login screens and sporadic crashes since League of Legends: Dominion went live this morning. If you're experiencing any of these issues, please report them here with as much information as possible. Before you do so, please restart the League of Legends client once as that is fixing a number of issues.

Thank you in advance for your patience!

-Tamat
Not sure this pertains to Dominion, But while playing the normal map 5v5 , The opposite team had surrendered since they were losing and after they surrendered our team jokingly surrendered to. First their nexsus destroyed and then ours and we eventually ended up with the defeat and they were handsomely rewarded with a victory for surrendering first. just thought you guys would like to know of this bug

Godian119

11-05-2011

guys guess what to anyone having the 100% load and crash prob they fixed it

dead253

11-05-2011

man my account have been band dead253 i need it today pls.. dont band me gn.. want to buy runes

Yantung

11-05-2011

game still crashes at after loading screen reaches 100%

Arctic Bro

11-12-2011

THREAD MOVED HERE: I had not noticed this category moving up and down in threads, so here it is....

Hi i've had this problem since dominion patch came out and put-up with it for a while now so here it is, whenever I start a match, I have to wait until all sprites/units/spells/items to fully load into my screen and it slows me down for about 45 seconds or so and I would have to scroll everywhere in map so it won't lag as I go out the spawnpoint, at 12-15 minutes in Dominion I get this bug where all champions are invisible and outlined with a target layout and invisible spells, I would have to reset my screen for 10 seconds to put it back to normal, my settings are all at low with a high speed connection with a rencent laptop and in regular games(summoners rift) I lose a 15 seconds start when I start a match which affects early game ganks(pro), and my buy screen is stuck on the lower right side of screen with a blue backround and whenever I put my mouse on a line in the buy menu it goes all white... what is this Riot?

DewyDaDon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2011

this is a recent issue. not extremly frequent but enough so its rather frustrating. randomly my crser wil literlly vanish. mid match and only during dominions games. if i press a skil the circle will pop up but my curser will be a thin dotted vertical line. once i use a skil my curser than vanishes / goes invisable. i can click on the map but i dont know where i'm clicking until the green move icon pops up. please fix this. i have screen shots of this occurrence if that would assist

H00die

11-18-2011

i got my accoutn suspended because when i tryed it out it kepet dcing me after the secand game wich i got kept dcing my accs suspended idk whats wrong its prob my comp its 1 gb ram ik and its intel core duo so thats prob why anyway ty.

Secret Agent P

11-20-2011

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1438970

this fixed it for me!