Report Issues with Dominion Update Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WTFMoogles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2011

This happens once a day, and once only. And on my first Dominion match of the day as well. Usually around the 7 min mark, everything on my screen comes to a sudden halt. Moments later, it crashes. Very irritating. It doesn't happen in any Dominion matches afterwards though.

Aitikian

10-05-2011

Okay since Windows 7 loves to reboot pages after running programs here we go again. Yes I read through all 42 pages amazing how many people keep posting same issues or complaining about no updates a page after there was a red post anyway.

Since downloading Xerath patch I've encountered the following issues. "WHICH HAVE" been "band-aid" solved with using headphones.

After playing a game statistics would not load just option to skip waiting for statistics after skipping IP and experience would not update. When trying to play a second game the option to play or continue would not appear after over 10 minutes when trying to leave que would say Champion Selection is emanate. After relaunching LoL IP and experience would update and could play another game.

Additionally issue was also evident with runes when purchasing runes IP cost would not update and runes would not appear in book until LoL was restarted.

I'm sure this is part of the related to the sound card bugs as it was apparently resolved with the use of headphones just letting you know some of the other symptoms of this issue.

Thank you for your services,
Nolan

Call Me Niq

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-05-2011

After updating to the xerath patch i haven't been able to see anything on screen in-game or in loading. I have re-downloaded LoL twice now and still have the same issue. I can hear the ingame sounds and the "Minions Have spawned" prompt annd can move but i cannot see anything but a white and black pixelated screen. I have been forced to leave two games now and don't want to end up banned for it.

Here is a screenshot of the issue: http://*******/qRcx9U

Thanks,
Nick

Its an bit(DOT)ly link

jmzalu

10-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Jr View Post
game works perfectly fine up until i start the match...then no txt...at all none in chat... no item info... no hp/mana numbers.... nothing ive tryed restarting both game and computer still nothin... "" cant see it in tiny pic but u can see it in the lower left corner... i got no gold and no stats""
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1321021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pibjub View Post
Hi Grim,

If you don't mind would you try using the repair feature included in the League of Legends patcher (steps on how to use the repair feature below)? Occasionally when patching files can be corrupted or messed up. Using the repair feature should hopefully fix this issue.

1. Run League of Legends
  2. Click on the button with a gear near the top of the window.
  3. Click Repair.
  4. Wait. The repair function can take anywhere from 5 minutes to over 30 depending on the number of corrupt files it has to repair(redownload).
^ that does not work any other ideas?

Excalibuar

10-05-2011

Help! my patcher won't and it keeps on saying Direct3d won't load

Kylescorpion

10-05-2011

I get a bug splat error every dominion game. Happens sometime after the 15 minute mark every single time.

Kurokaz3

Recruiter

10-05-2011

so after xerath patch I'm also getting the bug splat after the champ selection never gets to the loading screen. this has been happening for all maps. the game the was working perfectly last night
i have re-installed lol, checked all my drivers, performed a memory test, check if pagefile was enabled...but still getting the error

here are the logs that bugsplat had:

GeneralZimpok

10-05-2011

Greetings,

My fiancee are in the same room using the same router on two different computers. While logging into Dominion, I got a runtime error.

-------------
Runtime Error!

Program C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_gam...

R6025
-pure virtual function call
-------------

I was then unable to log on because of BUSY status on server.

Meanwhile, my fiancee got into loading screen, loaded, and then sat there frozen a long time. She restarted, got into the game with a few people in it. The game proceeded to freeze on her and she would rejoin.

Meanwhile, I am trying to join. I can log on to PVP.net, but I get the same Visual Basic/C++ runtime error as before.

Love this game! Keep it coming

She has been playing for some minutes successfully now. I still am freezing on load.

Thanks,
GeneralZimpok

RayZaRooof

10-05-2011

for some reason i cannot seem to login and it says that my account is suspended until december 24th 1969?

Herwyn

10-05-2011

my login screen isn't even popping up. I press play and the login screen never sows up but the pvp patcher and the pvp patcher kernel are still running but nothing happens