Report Issues with Dominion Update Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpecAce

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by punyip View Post
I cant even start a Dominion game. Every single time, I started a Dominion. While on the splash screen my league crashed and gave me a bug report. I keep trying to constantly try to reconnect, but as soon as i get to the splash screen i crash. It just happened when I played Dominion. What's wrong?
this happend to me once before dominion existed, i just had to re install the game

captain crOz

09-26-2011

on a normal match im having arround 12 fps and thats pretty playable but on dominion im having 7 fps and there is some times the sound loops and screen froze for a second or two.

that happen since the dominion beta but i tought it was dominion as it was new.. idk if is something you can solve or something i need to solve on my computer

SVX348

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

i have horrible fps on dominion and 0.5-0.7 sec. delay, which happens when i use skills.

Lamill

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by froden the tree View Post
The blank log-in screen is happening to me too. i open up the client but it doesn't load anything. The only thing given is the patch number at the top left corner.
League of Legends 1.43.11_09_23_18_01
exactly the same thing happening to me! Tried the repair option, tried reinstalling, and still nothing. Also restarted the computer. My boyfriend's client is working fine after the update and his computer is right next to mine!

Trick and Treat

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecAce View Post
this happend to me once before dominion existed, i just had to re install the game
So was that successful? I have tried to reinstall the game but nothing changed about the situation.

gennocide

09-26-2011

im having the same issue of the black screen.....

Aozakii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

I get the blank log-in screen too, is there any other way to log in while this is happening?

Lamill

09-26-2011

me want a fix sucks not being able to log in

TwoFatNuts

Adjudicator

09-26-2011

Crashing when trying to start up a Dominion match, right after "Vs/Loading" screen. I get to 100% loading then crashes to desktop. Tried running in compatibility mode for xp sp3 (as admin) but same thing happens. Seems to be an issue loading the map graphics maybe?

Currently running on windows7 ultimate 64bit. Intel core 2 ~2ghz. 8g Ram. Nvidia Quadro FX 3450. DX 11.

Thanks!

OkamiAmadeus

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamill View Post
exactly the same thing happening to me! Tried the repair option, tried reinstalling, and still nothing. Also restarted the computer. My boyfriend's client is working fine after the update and his computer is right next to mine!
I want to know more detail about your Boyfriend's PC, Internet Line and how he got it to work cause you gave me a clue.