Report Issues with Dominion Update Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wargear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

don't know what exactly happened but my lol client would run the patcher but after i click play the it just stops when when i go in to task manager I see lol launcher running
i also reinstalled it multiple times and repairs as well kinda stumped

i can find the other maestro file btw Im using windows vista Business x64

Korok237

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skury420 View Post
Boom found a fix for all you without sound devices or a soundcard.

worked for me

http://www.e2esoft.cn/vsc/

It creates a virtual sound card, set it as the playback for all devices on OS in the setup and it will work.
I <3 you. Finally a solution that works after trying out at least 10 different solutions all day.

Skury420

09-27-2011

Yep I'm gonna get a leave now casue i crashed

The Haydon

09-27-2011

ok so dominon has been working fine, except in one game there was a bit of lag at the start for me which made it so the blue circle preventing anybody from leaving was still there even after everyone had left. i was left stuck on the summoner platform while the game was in progress and needed to quit then reconnect before the issue was resolved... not an urgent matter, just letting you know of the issue.

nivik

09-27-2011

Iv had blank loading screens for my champion select. and massive lag in game. il also had my characters isapear on the map, as i can not see the champions/ minions/ affects/ most other things other then terrain. iv also had the map icons just turn into colored squares

CheezitzChryst

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by froden the tree View Post
The blank log-in screen is happening to me too. i open up the client but it doesn't load anything. The only thing given is the patch number at the top left corner.
League of Legends 1.43.11_09_23_18_01
Im getting the exact same issue, tried system restore, tried to re dl client, please help RIOT GODS

FrostMjolnir

09-27-2011

When I hit "Play" button on the patcher, instead going to the login screen, appears League of legends window but black, I cant do anything but close.

Here's the print:

Edit: also my sound cards are FINE, so its not the problem with then.

ZiGi55

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2011

hi

i'm stuck at the "Retrieving data from server, Loading..." dialog after i enter my credentials into the login screen.

i tried with an incorrect password to check the connection and yes it gave me an "invalid username/password" dialog.

BioGenx2b

09-27-2011

I'm an idiot. I was VPN'ed into my workplace and probably hit the firewall. I THOUGHT I'd disconnected before I left for the office yesterday morning, but I guess I was wrong. I disconnected and now it works just fine. D:

FrostMjolnir

09-27-2011

Some update please?