Report Issues with Dominion Update Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blue Vote

09-26-2011

Yes PLEASE someone help me with the blank login screen.. I restarted the client.. even checked the ADOBE AIR folder if the disable menu animation was doing it, the preferences weren't even there for me to delete so that's not the problem. I went through every nook and cranny in this computer deleted anything related to LOL/RIOT (after uninstalling)and downloaded and re-installed and repatched and ran the installation repair.. and still the same problem.. I even went as far as to get microsoft-fixit and used a registry cleaner or two and to no avail.

Iwazzaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-26-2011

I just tried to start a Dominion game as Sivir and the game would not go past the character select screen so I closed the game and tried to log back several times but it just gives me a pop-up that says:

"Connection Failure: Unable to connect to the PVP.net server.

Information regarding what may have caused this error can be found here.

Service availability can be viewed on the League of Legends Server Status web page."

I've been able to start several Dominion games earlier today when I was playing Heimer.

EDIT: I was able to log back in after the game had ended without me. I got a Leave for it in my match history
Hope I don't get reported.

EDIT: trolls down voting because the client crashed? You're pathetic lol

krixÜs

09-26-2011

im not sure if this applies to the thread but a rlly big and bad problem im having with dominion (ever since the beta) is that the ground that my champion walks on is pitch black. i cant see bushes or the ground. i can see the main stairs some hills and the champs, minions, towers and buffs, it is kind of hard to play on and it would b great if u guys could fix it =D

Viva

09-26-2011

I've tried enabling and disabling my audio playback devices to no avail, tried plugging in a usb headset etc.

I get to the login screen, type my user and pass, and am greated by the blank blue screen with the patch number at the top left.

Xoronis

09-26-2011

I've got a little bit different of a problem. Simply, while updating for Dominion my top loading bar is stuck at 33% and my bottom loading bar is stuck at 99%. Any help?

Ivan Scorpio

09-26-2011

Si me pueden ayudar desde la actualizacin anterior se perdieron mis runas.
mi nick es Ivan Scorpio
Si pudieran darme una respuesta se lo agradecera mucho

Shaelreth

09-26-2011

yep my sound card was messed up. I reinstalled it and now it works. Its a sound issue

Squatch

09-26-2011

So i can get into the main screen fine, then i went to start a game of dominion and i got into champ select and we all picked who we were gunna be fine. the problem was the loading screen never showed up, i just got a black box in the middle of my screen adn when i tried to restart LoL it said i had left a game in progress when i had never been at the loading screen.

AdmBerner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

So i logged on for the first time since dominion went live. my LoL was updated to the latest patch, I logged in and went into a dominion queue. And after champion selection as everyone was loading into the map, we all got to 100% then i got a bug report. i tried to reload the game twice more with the same thing happening. here are the screen shots.

http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1317088261

http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1317088270

And if i'm reported for "leaving/afk" i request that I not be punished, because this isn't my fault and it's not like i gave up trying.

UPDATE: so i repaired my client...and was able to play a game as MF with a purchased skin. when i tried to go in as Garen though also with a purchased skin...it gave me the error...so i'm not sure if garen is bugged or the skin or what......and as i'm trying to reconnect it got me in for a split second before i crashed again and got the bug report. Trying it again, i alt+tabbed out of the loading screen and it got me ingame...but then as soon as i clicked to restore the window...it crashed.

dCritz

09-26-2011

Connection Failure: Unable to connect to the PVP.net server.

Information regarding what may have caused this error can be found here.

Service availability can be viewed on the League of Legends Server Status web page.

i did try repair and reinstalling and also doing all the steps that given in the help pages that related to this error still having this -.- any help?