Report Issues with Dominion Update Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lleh

09-26-2011

yaay im so glad dominion is here so i cant play :S and some great customer support here :/

Noemro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

I wonder if we're going to be getting some XP/IP boost compensation or some RP... wink wink Riot

Herboss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

My game has been randomly crashing since the graphics performance update.

Dominion brough no issues.

GalfordX

09-26-2011

Hello all...regarding the black loggin screen issue...i have a temporaly "solution" i just found...just press "tab" and enter your password... that does not fix the bug but at least lets you play while RIOT fixes it... hope it helps!

xPANCAKEx

09-26-2011

Another bug is that some of our cursor's are disappearing in the dominion map. Is this happening to anyone else?

nollidman

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalfordX View Post
Hello all...regarding the black loggin screen issue...i have a temporaly "solution" i just found...just press "tab" and enter your password... that does not fix the bug but at least lets you play while RIOT fixes it... hope it helps!
Didnt work for me );

Lleh

09-26-2011

didnt work for me either

Axeffect

09-26-2011

My pvp.net client is working now. Thank you Riot! <3

Trexx2k

09-26-2011

while in a ranked champion select, my screen went black therefore not letting me pick champ, it didnt let me do anything and therefore my only option was to quit = loss of elo. plz refund my elo.

Etheriwan

09-26-2011

my game gave me the BugSplash twice as I entered a NORMAL GAME while using BRAND with the Apocalipse skin. Anything on that?
Can't reconnect :/