Report Issues with Dominion Update Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trx

09-26-2011

blank log in sucks brothers computer right next to mine plays and runs the game fine 100% perfect but i get blank login i have tried repair run as admin uninstall/reinstall so basically i just wasted 2 hours trying to work on this and im out of ideas

Cottonchinjoe

09-26-2011

well im not even being able to patch the game. Ive been stuck at 33% for about 20 mins. I tried restarting league but it made no difference

Lickadanuts

09-26-2011

Hello Riot HELP US!!! We've Been Going through this all day.. and Not 1 Single Red Post... Say something???

Dewaholic

09-26-2011

Randomly in dominion match's the floor terrain refuses to load, was working fine in the beta but today it just wont load it.

Also getting some very random "bug splat" crash's now as well while on dominon. They happen at all different stages of the match. The only thing that is common between them is that just as it starts to crash the sounds set in a loop for a second, then black screen and right to a bug splat error.

I have tried to use the launcher repair option a few times now (the first match after using it loads the terrain! but none after that). I have re-installed as well and still the same issues.

Azurada

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lickadanuts View Post
Hello Riot HELP US!!! We've Been Going through this all day.. and Not 1 Single Red Post... Say something???
MartyMcPunchman posted earlier in the thread. he said they found out what might be causing the issue and they're working on a solution

DSSCRA

09-26-2011

everytime I start a game (after champ select) it says my graphics card doesn't support shader 2.0 but my gfx card does I even checked on http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/.

Antons Key

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lickadanuts View Post
There have been a number of red posts the most recent stated that they had uncovered the problem and were currently working on fixing the issue.

Lickadanuts

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG3 View Post
There have been a number of red posts the most recent stated that they had uncovered the problem and were currently working on fixing the issue.
Thumbs up and Thanks!

Death2008Life

09-26-2011

I just downloaded the recent patch today a couple minutes ago actually. Ever since I can't log on. I keep getting this message: There was an error connecting with Maestro. League of Legends will now exit. Please try restarting the application. I've never had this problem happen before and I play quite frequently. I've also tried to repair the patcher using the option at the top right, it is still happening.

nate venture

09-26-2011

Both mine and my roommates computer keep getting stuck on the patch at the file

"ChmpSlct_Odin_BlinkPick.mp3"

or alternatively

"ChmpSlct_Odin_DraftPick.mp3"

They're both just sitting on one of these files with Updating: 33% complete and Step 1/2 99% complete. I've been trying to get this downloaded most of the day, running the Repair thing, and all the usual steps. But to no avail. Anybody got a fix for this?