Report Issues with Dominion Update Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Altair Ibn

09-26-2011

before the login screen, when its loading the updates and stuff, it says the update failed and that it has been unresponsive. so icant login and play lol

EvOLcHaoZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-26-2011

the same thing is happening to me n i just got rp too

Zemiazas

09-26-2011

Well I might not add much -> This morning I logged in without any problem and even played perfectly. Turned off my pc, went to sleep a bit, came back, and after clicking to "log in", it even seems to log in but everything stays black. Tried rebooting, and only that so far. I think I can wait patiently for any kind of way of fixing it, knowing that tomorrow and the day after the game will continue to exist kills any kind of anxiety. Btw, long live Riot (?). Keep up the good work.

Traj

09-26-2011

The blank (Black Screen) log-in screen is happening to me too. i open up the client but it doesn't load anything. The only thing given is the patch number at the top left corner.
League of Legends 1.43.11_09_23_18_01

Lolenvy

09-26-2011

While capping a point in Dominion sometimes ally minions will stay at the capture point and not move.

Lickadanuts

09-26-2011

sThe blank (Black Screen) log-in screen is happening to me too. i open up the client but it doesn't load anything. The only thing given is the patch number at the top left corner.
League of Legends 1.43.11_09_23_18_01

Same probelm here..

Riot Help us?

Chucre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

My champion just stop to receive commands... I cant move, i cant attack, i cant use skills... But its not my conection or my computer cuz the conection with the chat still working when this happens... I only regain control over my champion when i die... But a few minutes later i loose the control again... This just make me feels like a ******ed in the game...

I already give permission to EVERYTHING in the LoL folder in my firewall exepcions... But im still getting this bugs...

This started when dominion beta test have been launched, stoped on the saturday and monday... And started again today with the new patch... This just make me mad...

Dancing Kirby

09-26-2011

I have the blank log in screen. Sorry I didn't know there was already a post, some of us have been posting here:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1283927&page=3

PC specs:

Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) 8650 Triple-Core Processor 2.30 GHz
Installed memory (RAM): 4.00GB
System type: 64-bit Operating System
Operating System: Windows 7
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 9400 GT

I hope this helps.

PS: I tried to run as Admin and still no luck.

kernell32

09-26-2011

im having a problem in the login screen too, but this says a it couldnt connect with "Maestro"
pastinŽa screenshot

*******http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp323/kernell32/Sinttulo-1.png********

Canadian Pants

09-26-2011

having an issue with the chat window being delayed with certain events that happen in-game and how long they take to show up in the log.