Anyone else not like Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

asktiks

09-26-2011

i love the idea and the map, but unfortunatley i also agree that its a noob/haloreject/codtwitcher breeding ground of suckage , this will NOT be solo playable , period , solo ranked on dominion will KILL PEOPLE FROM RAGE , i promise you its just not possible, doesnt matter how good you are, you CANNOT 4v5 this map, you CANNOT CARRY this game, so forget about solo until people start getting the point of the game

im ....actually been avoiding it for these past few days, too much rage inducing watching morons chase trynd in the forest while kat and twitch backdoor, or morganas losing turrets because they arent smart enough to use pool to deny channel...yeah...im kind of sick of it and im keeping to good ole SR till people wise up a bit

undreaming

09-26-2011

I dont like that team which wins early has more chances of losing late game LOL

3bullient

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by asktiks View Post
i love the idea and the map, but unfortunatley i also agree that its a noob/haloreject/codtwitcher breeding ground of suckage , this will NOT be solo playable , period , solo ranked on dominion will KILL PEOPLE FROM RAGE , i promise you its just not possible, doesnt matter how good you are, you CANNOT 4v5 this map, you CANNOT CARRY this game, so forget about solo until people start getting the point of the game

im ....actually been avoiding it for these past few days, too much rage inducing watching morons chase trynd in the forest while kat and twitch backdoor, or morganas losing turrets because they arent smart enough to use pool to deny channel...yeah...im kind of sick of it and im keeping to good ole SR till people wise up a bit
This is pretty true. On Sunday I was lucky enough to have a few games as solo queue where folks actually knew what they were doing but it's definitely not the majority of the time. Saturday was probably better when all my friends were on.

bushviper336

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestya View Post
Except, we have no idea about the potential strategical depth, or roles, etc.

Good call though. It's all fine to not like it, but don't be a ****** about it.
" potential strategical depth"? u serious? there is no thinking in dominion regardless of wat devs/other ppl say.......nothing but a cap-o-circle game

Team A takes boneyard
Team B takes boneyard

Team A takes drill
Team b takes drill.......

and it goes on and on around we go.........with the champs ppl pick the balance is nowhere in site for it to be strategic ppl will never get what u cap u must defend they think if u cap it its yours for the remaining match and their free to go on a killing spree while the enemy takes everything.

Also is dominion released now? if so ill give it oh a month from now and ppl will stop playing it