ranked dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JiggalyWiggaly

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehiran View Post
I know... even 3s has ranked. I just like something that keeps track of my overall score so to speak, and ranked does that. However the game mode is still in flux... there are some balance things to consider still. In my opinion though that shouldn't matter, they're still adjusting champs all the time and ranked 3s and 5s are still up.
excellent point. give us ranked!

Doflamingo51

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

I would like this feature!

Once it's been out a while and people get a really good feel for it, they could even make tournaments of it.

Renxian

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShawn View Post
well if there isnt.. that's kinda lame.. i really want a rank for dominion to come since I'm so **** good at this.. lol and dominion is also unbalanced cause ap champs blow at it.. it's just a huge ad feast.. i have yet to see 1 AP do good..
LeBlanc, Kassadin, Akali, and to a lesser extent Katarina all do very well in dominion and all are AP. Even Karthus can be quite good in Dominion. Jax is faceroll good and he is AP too iirc

Kwisatz Haderach

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renxian View Post
LeBlanc, Kassadin, Akali, and to a lesser extent Katarina all do very well in dominion and all are AP. Even Karthus can be quite good in Dominion. Jax is faceroll good and he is AP too iirc
Jax and Akali are hybrid.

LeBlanc and Kass are good. Kat is garbage. Anyone with a global cap interrupt is good.

jaMx

09-26-2011

im hoping theres solo q for it ....

Orphane

09-26-2011

Given that you realize that Dominion is fairly unbalanced, as there is a grouping of champs that perform well above other champions, why would you expect ranked mode?

Flyrich

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShawn View Post
well if there isnt.. that's kinda lame.. i really want a rank for dominion to come since I'm so **** good at this.. lol and dominion is also unbalanced cause ap champs blow at it.. it's just a huge ad feast.. i have yet to see 1 AP do good..
they can't do good. they could do well though.

I don't understanding how "do good" can possibly sound right.

Flyrich

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
Given that you realize that Dominion is fairly unbalanced, as there is a grouping of champs that perform well above other champions, why would you expect ranked mode?
There is ranked for TT................

Jeepers Creepers

09-26-2011

Ranked Dominion would be awesome! I am really enjoying draft dominion!

JiggalyWiggaly

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doflamingo51 View Post
I would like this feature!

Once it's been out a while and people get a really good feel for it, they could even make tournaments of it.
yep yep