ranked dominion

12345678 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asphalt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

When will ranked dominion be coming out? i'm very excited since i can actually play Evelyn now.. (this think she needs her stun back..)

JuniorTroller

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptocide View Post
i want ranked dominion!
heck yeah, thanks for the support!

Hakobo

09-26-2011

I'm pretty sure Arranged would be acceptable, I would NEVER in my life click a Dominion Solo Queue button, sounds like straight up torture.

wekcasa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

Yah ranked would be fun though but for now we still have draft pick which on this mode is better than blind pick by far and almost nessesary.

JuniorTroller

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by wekcasa View Post
Yah ranked would be fun though but for now we still have draft pick which on this mode is better than blind pick by far and almost nessesary.
gotta ban that rammus. but still, i feel like if there's no ranked i will eventually get bored of it because there isnt really any goal to work towards. it just seems like kind of a fun minigame for when you want a break from classic mode. if it has ranked mode then it can actually get competitive and people will have motivation to learn more about the game.

Hades1134

09-26-2011

No they said they wouldnt because they didnt want to balance champions for summoners rift and Dominion

Soobydoo

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renlen View Post
cant believe gold player is that ignorant...
Dominion isnt balanced now... there WILL NOT BE ranked Dominion for a while
I think ATLEAST 1-2 months (possibly 5)
I would never call someone with a higher ELO then yours ignorant, due to the fact they deal with people better then you at this game. Your Meta is way different then theirs, so please stop talking **** that only concerns you and your ****tly elo level.

JuniorTroller

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hades1134 View Post
No they said they wouldnt because they didnt want to balance champions for summoners rift and Dominion
lies. i believe you are just one of those qq'ers about rammus akali op

TheFailBus

09-26-2011

Their statement I believe was that they'd release it first, see what the community reaction was, then see if Ranked was appropriate.

Which probably means we might get it for the start of Season 3 if we're lucky (i kid riot, I know you can do stuff....honest)

JuniorTroller

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFailBus View Post
Their statement I believe was that they'd release it first, see what the community reaction was, then see if Ranked was appropriate.

Which probably means we might get it for the start of Season 3 if we're lucky (i kid riot, I know you can do stuff....honest)
do you happen to know where this statement was?

12345678 ... 14