No All-Stars T.T

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fancy Wolf

04-19-2014

A majority of the players needed for the All-Star stuff are MIA. So seems it wont be taking off.

To make it up to you guys I will stream a bunch tomorrow with inhouses and give away 2 legendary skins!

Because... welp there isnt a show for tonight T.T

Kaiseresc

04-19-2014

dont worry fancy.

Talith PA

04-19-2014

Not enough Koravels.

Redeemed In Fire

04-19-2014

If a Dominion falls in the forest and everyone's given up and ran away, does it make a sound?

IcyFlare

04-19-2014

Such a shame, was looking forward to it.

HaIfhearted

04-19-2014

And I am completely and totally not at all surprised in even the slightest by this development.

Like, you had infeed and konfetarius on the list.
Da fuq did you THINK was gonna happen?

Talith PA

04-19-2014

A match so entertaining it even gets Morello to stop torturing his Dominion voodoo dolls.

NamKim

04-19-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
And I am completely and totally not at all surprised in even the slightest by this development.

Like, you had infeed and konfetarius on the list.
Da fuq did you THINK was gonna happen?
Conspiracy Theory Time:
Haif was so mad that he wasn't picked that he made sure to DDoS some of the most hard to reach players so it wouldn't be too suspicious.

Sauron

04-19-2014

I checked out infeed's bed, expecting to find a decomposing body in there. But there was nothing to be found except a cemented imprint. He has ascended (or descended) from the physical plane of mortals; he has accepted his inner narcolepsy and become one with the mattress.

Legends say that when a star falls from the sky, it does so out of laziness. When the Ragnarok comes, infeed will wake up and try to come back to us, but will trip and fall down.

And konfetarius is busy invading Ukraine. Just don't give him a gun, they're skillshots!

NamKim

04-19-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
I checked out infeed's bed, expecting to find a decomposing body in there. But there was nothing to be found except a cemented imprint. He has ascended (or descended) from the physical plane of mortals; he has accepted his inner narcolepsy and become one with the mattress.

Legends say that when a star falls from the sky, it does so out of laziness. When the Ragnarok comes, infeed will wake up and try to come back to us, but will trip and fall down.

And konfetarius is busy invading Ukraine. Just don't give him a gun, they're skillshots!
The real question is why were you at Infeed's bed?