scion vs corky

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dev Remming

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2009

I originally thought Cork was OP but I've reconsidered, after playing a few games against him as long as I run around I can dodge most of his attacks. His range on some of his attacks however can get really annoying.

Karandor

Adjudicator

09-19-2009

He has no snare or stun. If he goes for damage he's easy to kill. Kassidan works well against him as you can teleport in and out.

PuppetSoul

09-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by h4rdcor3 View Post
Corkie is very very squishy.
Except he's not. He's actually one of the sturdiest heroes in the game thanks to having a low cooldown blink, 50% dodge and truesight from his chaff nuke, and is perfectly capable of engaging assailants from the other opposite side of the river without having vision on them.

If he takes a Rylai's Scepter, the fire trail he leaves when he blinks also slows you, making it near impossible to pursue him.

Shadowen

09-20-2009

Ummm.. We had a strong Corki too that dominated even 2-3 on 1 for a while in the game. But near the end both me and my friend could easily take him 1 v 1 once we avoided him enough to get equal items. I played the Wuju guy and my friend was the purple rogue girl. ~tired and cant remember names at the moment~

So no, Corki is not godlike. Most heros, if not the whole game, is very Item dependant. Need to deny them gold and/or gain gold fast to succeed.

Aeonus

09-20-2009

Corki only needs a couple expensive items to rock the house so easy solution is to deny the Corki player $$$ and keep him at bay. Corki may be powerful but only Super powerful if certain items are bought.

Deaths Envoy

09-20-2009

IMO corki is a bit strong early game for the fact that he can get 2 decent damage abilities that can be spammed. but once everyone starts to get around 9-12 it seems to start evening out.

The Senate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exinferis View Post
stun only lasts 2 sec after that he can jsut cast 2 nukes and do 2k-3k damage
That is a gross overstatement. Corki can NOT do 3k worth of damage in 2 seconds, as you so boldly claim. I hate it when people make massive overstatements when they cry for a nerf. It happened with Kassadin, it happens with Ryze, it happens with anybody trying to push their own personal balance adgendas.

Corki may need SLIGHT number changes here and there, other then that, your whining is completely uncalled for.

Grumm

09-20-2009

I have yet to see a good Corki player.

Skrag

09-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by h4rdcor3 View Post
Corkie is very very squishy. Any dps player, Ashe, trist, yi can take him out without much of a problem. He just happens to be a support that you have to focus fire on like you do in any team fight, but he goes down even faster than your normal dps. I've played in 3 games with him so far. Haven't had one on my team yet and sure he is annoying but can be delt with easily.
I have been omgwtfpwning all the dps heroes you mentioned as Corki. I have damage and armor penetration runes, and go with a pure damage build.

I *love* corki, and think he's a lot of fun to play, and I don't know what about him exactly is OP, but he seems pretty ridiculous right now.