scion vs corky

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exinferis

Recruiter

09-19-2009

Ok just got done with a game. End game me and corky had pretty much the same items (mostly +damage and lifesteal) and he had about 20-25 more damage then I did. I had 318 he was sittin on about 330 somethin. Wtf is this about? scion has to have damage dealt to him when he attacks to have that much damage but corky can just have a huge nukes and OP health and attack? Nerf plz

Siky

09-19-2009

Stun?

Jozen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exinferis View Post
Ok just got done with a game. End game me and corky had pretty much the same items (mostly +damage and lifesteal) and he had about 20-25 more damage then I did. I had 318 he was sittin on about 330 somethin. Wtf is this about? scion has to have damage dealt to him when he attacks to have that much damage but corky can just have a huge nukes and OP health and attack? Nerf plz
Corki doesn't have a stun, life gain, damage shield and life steal. Nor can Corki play an effective tank.

Exinferis

Recruiter

09-19-2009

stun only lasts 2 sec after that he can jsut cast 2 nukes and do 2k-3k damage

Exinferis

Recruiter

09-19-2009

yeah but corky can dish out 3k damage in 2 sec not much of a tank if i only got 2.5k

Siky

09-19-2009

Items?

Steric

09-19-2009

There is a problem if some one can do 3k damage in 2 seconds. And it probably isn't the champion (or atleast, not only the champion).

Kharne the Betrayer

09-19-2009

I agree with you Exinferis, Hes OP bad. No contest. Every round ive been in with Corky on the opposite team weve been anniahlated. But if hes not on the other team its a pretty even game. If one guy can turn the tide of a battle by himself, he needs to be nerfed. I play league of legends alot and concider myself a pretty decent player, but i dont even stand a chance against a newbie Corkie player. The only person ive come close to killing him with is Warrick, but as soon as my ultimate is up he just lifts up flies off and then turns around and hits me for half my health a pop. I know your going to say, warrick should use his ability when the enemy is at low health. Well the thing about Exinferis is he hits as hard as a caster, has as much health as a tank, and has enough range that he doesnt ever get touched.

h4rdcor3

09-19-2009

Corkie is very very squishy. Any dps player, Ashe, trist, yi can take him out without much of a problem. He just happens to be a support that you have to focus fire on like you do in any team fight, but he goes down even faster than your normal dps. I've played in 3 games with him so far. Haven't had one on my team yet and sure he is annoying but can be delt with easily.

benzooor

09-19-2009

He is annoying but definitely not OP. He goes down VERY quickly.