Pick a Card

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LesPaulLover

09-19-2009

Leave it the way it is, THAT is where the skill is required to consistently lock gold cards...

HOWEVER...PLLLEEEAASSEEE make it so that the pick a card - card - appears on top of all health bars instead of appearing beneath them as it currently does. Possibly make it only appear that way for tiwsted fate players? If something like that is possible id be very happy =)

LesPaulLover

09-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bens View Post
In my opinion the new changes have made twisted fate less oriented towards the spell damage build and more into the physical build. The new pick a card spell is far more over powered than the old version because of the fact that you can time and lock gold cards and put players into a perma stun.

Also the perma stun is difficult as i have noticed that every few gold locks i get, the first card up next time is red instead of blue.

Tasty Buiscuts

09-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardragon View Post
Well the fact that the skill takes twice as much mana is causing a lot of complaints(once to start the Roulette, another to lock in the card).

I honestly don't think TF is that bad. Although I usually go AP and the .15% less AP scaling ratio on Wild Card is annoying. =\
Its not just twice as much, its twice as much to throw ONE red/gold card. If you lock a blue its gonna cost you another 60 just to get a chance at another card. This is really my only problem with the new changes, as it just gets stupid once you lock 2-3 blues and are spending 300+ mana just to land one good card.

Pobelter

09-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
It's a nerf if you just spammed the spell and crossed your fingers for double gold cards. Sound familiar, OP?
Yes, cuz I have the reflexes of a man with bad reflexes