Pick a Card

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

imPobelter

09-19-2009

Riot, could you please make it so that you are not required to lock it before you use it? It's really annoying to lock it every few seconds so that the effect will proc when chasing somebody.

SlyGoat

09-19-2009

No.

Kittybat

09-19-2009

Isn't this a buff? Doesn't it now mean you can auto-attack while you're waiting to lock it, unlike before where if you were trying to lock it you had to run in circles while waiting for the gold?

SlyGoat

09-19-2009

It's a nerf if you just spammed the spell and crossed your fingers for double gold cards. Sound familiar, OP?

Guess

09-19-2009

It's a complete nerf that more than likely broke the hero. Pick a Card was the bread and butter of twisted fate. Now he's just a starving hobo.

Koslomac

09-19-2009

You can get gold cards easier and the double gold/red card bug is still there. I don't see how CM is nerfed, you just need to press W a bit more often.

Sciz

09-19-2009

I hate the change. Now any jackoff can lock golds easy. Use to be only the people who actually took time to learn and master the skill could do it.

Koslomac

09-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sciz View Post
I hate the change. Now any jackoff can lock golds easy. Use to be only the people who actually took time to learn and master the skill could do it.
Or you could just wait a bit then start attacking and get 2 golds. Big whoop.

feardragon

09-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosta View Post
You can get gold cards easier and the double gold/red card bug is still there. I don't see how CM is nerfed, you just need to press W a bit more often.
Well the fact that the skill takes twice as much mana is causing a lot of complaints(once to start the Roulette, another to lock in the card).

I honestly don't think TF is that bad. Although I usually go AP and the .15% less AP scaling ratio on Wild Card is annoying. =\

Bens

09-19-2009

In my opinion the new changes have made twisted fate less oriented towards the spell damage build and more into the physical build. The new pick a card spell is far more over powered than the old version because of the fact that you can time and lock gold cards and put players into a perma stun.