Per Win XP and IP Boosts are now available in the store!

First Riot Post
123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Profeta

06-04-2010

Just make the day boosts only count down when you are logged in and voila, much better.

DunderFunker

06-04-2010

Does the boost last until every one of the wins that were bought have been amplified?

VxkyPcgcbwL9iNRT

Emissary of the League

06-04-2010

From RiotChris on EU forums;

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post
That depends on your play patterns doesn't it? If you're going to play more than 4 games today, the 1 day boost might be a better deal. I'd suggest choosing the one that's a better deal for you (and if that's the 4 win boost, then I'm glad we just made things cheaper for you).

- RiotChris

Kobrakilla

06-04-2010

Way to expensive, greedy much Riot?

Pho3nix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profeta View Post
Just make the day boosts only count down when you are logged in and voila, much better.
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disolve View Post
The price point on these are really terrible honestly.
This too.

Balegrim

06-04-2010

A brilliant idea! Now we're really getting our monies worth when we spend cash on riot points! Thank you Riot Team for making my money even better spent. : D

Datata

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pho3nix View Post
This.

This too.
ever heard of the word "Those"

ViolentlyCar

06-04-2010

This seems like a bit of a raw deal for Twisted Treeline players.

SavageMinnow

06-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentlyCar View Post
This seems like a bit of a raw deal for Twisted Treeline players.
If you're buying a boost, you probably should think about how to use it. Playing practice games or twisted treeline is a great way to waste that money you spent.

People are complaining about the price already? Don't buy it if it's too much for you. Double exp/IP are completely unnecessary to enjoy the game and unlock everything you want, they're optional upgrades you can purchase to support RIOT.

jeez.

Ayorhin

06-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nucleus123 View Post
It should be cheaper you could get 24 wins with a day pass than 4 wins for the same price?

I can not play all day with a job as a cook. Most of my time during the day is spent at work, buying a day pass when I can get in one or two matches a night most days is useless.

This way I can spread my wins out over a period of time! 2 games a night, say ones a win ones a loss. So I have 3 wins remaining if I buy 4 wins.

That way over the span of 4 days I have won 4 games. That seems to be a really good idea when I only played 8 games. Even if I won 3 games and it was over two or 3 days, its better to know I have that boost when I win only. Could even be longer too! I could not win any games for 3 days, but still have those 3 wins left over!

but thats imo why I like it.

^.^

123456 ... 8