How do you build your Ezreal?

AP 1 7.69%
AD 7 53.85%
Hybrid 3 23.08%
Now that I've read this post...this guys build! 2 15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Looking for Some Collaboration...(Ezreal Build)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RedBear137

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpentari View Post
Is trinity and Lichbane viable? (checks...no ****...why didnt i think of this.) I went with lichbane because My build has lots more AP than AD...but also having a TF would make this kinda the ultimate Ez build IMO...very interesting suggestion...Basically the way i look at the relative build changing is getting everything the same....replace AA with voidstaff...and then when it comes down to it...replacing boots with TF...seems like a very pricy build tho...youd essentially have to be owning face the whole time...which you can do...but sometimes you just get screwed make-up wise.
Lol ya either way looks fun and may have to give it a try when I have enough ip for new runes (just spent ip on udyr and runes lol)

Cerubus

09-25-2011

wait, no boots?

PU Pandahugger

09-25-2011

Been fiddeling around with TF, MM, LB, BC, VS, RDC...its really kinda op if you ask me...its by far the most fun on ez ive had in a while...spell spamming just absolutely nukes towers...ulti is absurd...its a long build tho...very deadly late game tho...tanks disintegrate before my eyes.

PU Pandahugger

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerebus5 View Post
wait, no boots?
Nah you get boots second actually...im just talking way late game when you have everything already...With flash and shift...and not stupid playing...you should never have a problem getting away from stuff you just cant handle...but yeah...def get boots man...sorc or luci

Santa Carp

09-26-2011

mm looks interesting (:
I am a bit skeptical with starting with boots and tear because I feel like you wouldn't get to get the best out of his early game as with AD build. In my opinion it seems a bit late to be getting black cleaver at the point you are getting it. After laning phase you won't be able to spam your auto attacks as much as Ezreal has fairly low range for a range champion. I would probably like to get it earlier for the stronger auto attacks and mystic shots early game. I think getting Archangel staff earlier would be nicer too so you have the mana at end game instead of trying to build it still at end game. I would like to hear your reasoning behind your items too though
Other than that the build looks pretty solid, definitely like the choice of flash and ignite. double flash is pwn >:') and endless mana is always nice too
I'll definitely try this later (: