Watch the League of Legends: Dominion Game Mode Spotlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NightMarie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-26-2011

kkk.... Just kidding... i want morgana in login screen too =/

but i think if u Riot put a view, will be better then champ cause u dont put all champ this unfair... i think it u.u

MissBehavìn

09-26-2011

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

you guys rock!

NightMarie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-26-2011

but i really love the version the song theme.... amazing!!

wizardfingers

09-26-2011

You didn't explain the new spell :/

lorddarktoothx

09-26-2011

love how katarina is the face of LoL and now the face of dominion as well. but she still sucks. why diss a character you clearly love riot? lol hows bout u give them the old school ryze lovin? dominion does look like fun on a bun though.

cutcheese

09-26-2011

it gets boring pretty fast tanker players do better because they can stay out longer

GdLk

09-26-2011

hey phreak, you missed the new spells promote and garrison O_O

Shy Rage

09-26-2011

Hello everybody first I'd like congratulate Riot in successfully creating this new genre of game I mean its still Riot and its still LOL but its shorter faster not to mention refreshing. People please of course I know that Riot wasn't the first to come up with the domination style game type however it is new to league of legends which is awesome! But here is my plea to Riot please this would be so easy for you guys please create a All Random Mid Game Type you could even use the schematics for the tutorial game. My point is that Riot could easily regulate ARAM game types so that people can't cheat and have fortify on or that they can't buy items that snow ball. I mean not mention that they won't be able to jungle. I ask you guys to do this because I feel that by making this game type available it will truly make Riot stand out from DOTA 2 and Hon. You guys know what your doing not me but please take this suggestion into account next time you guys are starting with a blank slate. Thank you for your time and please know I'm not going to rage if this isn't done. Peace

Eviless666

09-26-2011

Morde es #1 HUEUHAHUEUHAHUAHUEHUAHUEHUE

Lebrante

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicRoad View Post
Riot's usage of time words
Soon = next year
Very soon = next month
loled hard