Ashe Item build help please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MurderousRedRum

09-25-2011

Ok , thanks for your help!

MurderousRedRum

09-25-2011

Oh , sorry for asking ANOTHER question , but what Summoner Spells do you recommend me to use?

theplqa

09-25-2011

There are a couple of choices but Flash is a must.
Your other choice can be Ghost to escape easier or Exhaust to shut down enemy DPS Carries.

MurderousRedRum

09-25-2011

Ohk , I decided I'll go with Flash/Ghost , thanks for your help.

Raivo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

Ashe is the greastest.

UrAnAsheHole

10-01-2011

I know people might say **** about this build but, my final items are sword of the divine, infinity edge, phantom, berserkers greives, black cleaver, bloodthirster. Not in that order.

I go attack speed first with the greives and sotd. Then bf sword into the cleaver. Then lifesteal scepter. Then I get the IE. Build order does go by who they have but I found with the sotd right away, I can turn on the active for some nice damage and armor pen early.

At the end of the build I crit really nice almost every hit, have 296 damage, and attack speed around 2.2.

Brukout

10-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurderousRedRum View Post
Can someone help me with this build? Is it okay?

Start off with Boots of Speed and 3 Health pots
Zeal
Zerker/Tabi/Mercury boots depending on team
Infinity Edge
Phantom Dancer
BloodThirster

Thank you!

EDIT: If someone can help me with my Mastery build too , that would be amazing .
Thanks again!
Against a general team comp:

Boots + pots
2 Dorans swords + pots + sight wards (wards all game long really)
BF sword
Infinity Edge
upgrade boots + zeal or defensive items (quicksilver sash, etc.)
Phantom Dancer or Last Whisper

Attack speed first is pointless. Dorans help with early game, as waiting for BF sword leaves you too weak. Will also help you harass other mid and help you get a lead in CS.

Not a huge fan of Bloodthirster on Ashe. Crit and armor penetration are good. I like to throw in Brutalizer really early if other team has lots of armor.

I almost always run flash + exhaust. Your ult and exhaust are practically free kills respectively.

Mambazo

10-01-2011

I would never get ninja tabi on ashe or any ranged carry. If you're being focused with autoattacks, either your team is not supporting you in which case you're dead, or you're way out of position, in which case you're dead. Same sort of thing with merc treads. Leave the survivability to your Banshee's Veil, your job is to generate as much DPS as possible.