hotkey help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

avianx2

06-03-2010

how can i put a hotkey on a item that have active skills???? like randuin's omen and gunblade

colloquial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

06-03-2010

They are automatically hot keyed to the numbers. So if Randuin's Omen is in your second item slot you can activate it by pressing 2. You can also go into options under controls and go to keybinding and rebind that 2 to anything else you want.

Fallen 62

06-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by colloquial View Post
They are automatically hot keyed to the numbers. So if Randuin's Omen is in your second item slot you can activate it by pressing 2. You can also go into options under controls and go to keybinding and rebind that 2 to anything else you want.
You can also add a second key to the binding, so that it can be 2 or K, for example. I have my 2 slot set to my Mouse Button 4 for easy access with my right hand as well as left. As far as binding mouse buttons, only 4 can be bound at this time. Left Click, Right click, Scroll wheel click (MB3), and MB4 (if your mouse has another button somewhere...)

Gaeb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2010

Escape -> Key Bindings or whatnot.

You can reset all the interface options... I have

1-6 as item slots 1-6
q as attack-move, w as hold, e as summoner spell 1, r as summoner spell 2
asdf as champ skills
control+asdf to level champ skills
alt+asdf to smart-cast champ skills (cast on self or cast where mouse cursor is without clicking)