Kassadin - Nether Blade

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dev Remming

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2009

I personally think the skill is Good, I often find myself making this max level while silence is level 2.

I go Crit/Attack speed on kassa so There isn't really a need for my to get items that up my mana regen or boosts my mp (by level 18 He still naturally has around 1k mp which is decent for the build I make). I rather spend my money Making crit Items and then Hp rather then MP. But I do highly rely on Blink to jump into fights (espically when I silence someone blink in slow him) and wave so I do need mana, and because of Nether Blade I don't really need to rely on mana Items for him so it makes it easier and faster for me to get my needed items. Sure early game this is slow but by level 8-11 with about 3 or 4 ranks of It I can walk up to a Wizard minion or Siege minion and get quite the bit of mana back.

In my opinion He's a fairly Balanced Hero as it is and doesn't need any changes.

(Also how can you say he's slow if you get any kind of speed up items he ends up with decent speed, I usually always end up with 415)

Zeyk

09-19-2009

I play Tank Kassadin and Nether Blade is fantastic. The mana drain from Nether Blade fuels basically endless blinks with no mana items. You realize it gives you 10% of the enemy hero's mana with every hit? 2000 mana = +200 mana on every. single. swing. I don't find I get much use out of it until mid/late game when I start getting some tanking items(aside from getting mana from ranged/siege creeps), but with some attack speed too you can put a big dent in their staying power.

Dev Remming

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2009

So i just tried an AP build and I will say if going AP build then Kassadin's Nether is pretty much a novelty I mean its better then not having it but you can you get items to do it better.

However I still stand with my Melee build if you are focusing on Melee rather then having a **** ton of spells then Nether blade is GREAT

I say keep it because it gives him the ability to have more variety in the game.

Seriously Don't change Kassadin He's balanced he isn't OP or **** he's Balanced.

Thadious

09-20-2009

I play Kassadin as an Attack Speed/ Damage build for the most part. and he's one of my absolute favorite characters. I have a few things to mention about this idea of changing Nether Blade.

First: If he had a 2nd CASTABLE ability, then his Force Pulse requirement would have to be increased to balance it out -I'm not sure that I would like that

2nd: He's already so powerful with his current build but, in my opinion, is wonderfully balanced. This makes me think that his other abilities or stats will be taken down a notch or two to balance him further.
- A replacement ability would have to give him some other unique or fun aspect, but not increase his power by a significant amount or risk changing the way Kassadin is played.

3rd:I totally agree that this skill is worthless to me, and I never pick it until absolute last. I would really love to see a replacement skill that draws another element out about the void, but I would not want his other skills to take a hit from the nerf stick because of it. Some time needs to be spent thinking of something that would work.

I'm motivated to play a few games with my favorite champ (haven't gotten to play in 3 days) and come up with some ideas.