Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Problem Champs in Dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heliosphere

09-25-2011

Quote:
Aametherar:
Dunno how I forgot but Leblanc, I was rumble earlier with defensive masteries, flat mres runes, built merc treads, abyssal sceptor, and that +500 hp staff (the name eludes me) and still got bursted down in a single combo by a Leblanc that had less gold than me. There's definitely something very wrong there.

Sounds like bad positioning on your part. LeBlanc's sole strength is quickly bursting down single targets.

Aametherar

09-25-2011

Quote:
Heliosphere:
Sounds like bad positioning on your part. LeBlanc's sole strength is quickly bursting down single targets.

They should not be able to insta burst someone that tanky, especially when my allies are in fact near and their items are of much less value than mine. What positioning would you recommend to prevent insta death? lol. The only reason people aren't complaining about her yet is people haven't been playing with/against her as she doesn't initially seem like a good dominion champ. This is what happens when you remove banshees.

SailorLu

09-25-2011

I have played Leblanc (I honestly think she's far underestimated atm).

I have been used to snipe the problem people (like Akali, Xin, Pantheon). Her burst is crazy, even WITHOUT items. Not only that, but she has great way to escape.

I played one game against a pretty good Akali, it became my soul job to keep her off of our players, needless to say, she was QQing asking WTF just hit her.

What's sad is half the time I don't even get a chance to use her complete combo, usually its just half of it and their life bar legit melts.

I so far haven't come across anybody else who has wanted to play her for this, nor have I played against one.

Imtbtew

09-25-2011

i have been having a great time owning stealthies using the new items in dominion toons like kog maw and cait tho have some huge advantages with all the sight surrounding each tower and the long range

Arty

Master Recruiter

09-25-2011

I disagree with miss fortune.

Her passive is almost like a free boots of mobility, which in my opinion is a must buy in Dominion. Not to mention that her ult is A-fricken-mazing for point defense, and point offense (great way to drive away enemy champions while a friend caps.

Also I really think your downplaying her slow to much. Good range / AoE, another good way to keep enemy's off your tower.

bourbonowns

09-25-2011

Quote:
SailorLu:
I have played Leblanc (I honestly think she's far underestimated atm).

I have been used to snipe the problem people (like Akali, Xin, Pantheon). Her burst is crazy, even WITHOUT items. Not only that, but she has great way to escape.

I played one game against a pretty good Akali, it became my soul job to keep her off of our players, needless to say, she was QQing asking WTF just hit her.

What's sad is half the time I don't even get a chance to use her complete combo, usually its just half of it and their life bar legit melts.

I so far haven't come across anybody else who has wanted to play her for this, nor have I played against one.

I played Leblanc,

Holy **** she hits hard

TheCommissioner

09-25-2011

I play MF, and I've never come in less than third. She doesn't get torn apart if you build your defenses properly.

Reikken

09-26-2011

my rate of carrying games is higher with Sona than with any other champ