Problem Champs in Dominion.

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KeZar

09-25-2011

Evelyn's quite good in domin too

McLovin35

09-25-2011

Pretty sure you forgot about TF and Panth as being OP in Dominion. they just teleport around the map all day.

Laszlø

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleit View Post
ezreal. I have lost one game with him and played probably about 20 now. im afraid he won't get the needed buff on SR with him so amazing at dominion
ope, lost twice
^this

except the only ability power I'm buying is in Gunblade and Tri-Force

EDIT: no offense, but he's talking about "problem champs" in dominion. haha, your match history doesn't suggest he's a problem champ xP

Pleit

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AttackAttack69 View Post
Ezreal seems really strong. I've been playing only him and dominating everyone playing any of the champs you're mentioning here. Not just Ezreal... Gunblade Ezreal, haha. The 300 magic damage makes a huge difference in his nuke and the slow, of course, is amazing and makes not having red feel a little less painful.
i agree! do you think ez needs a buff on SR tho?
i havent tried building a hybrid too much yet, just messin around with ap for now

Pleit

09-25-2011

EDIT: no offense, but he's talking about "problem champs" in dominion. haha, your match history doesn't suggest he's a problem champ xP[/QUOTE]

right, im suggesting that in the future, better players than me (im kinda just a bit above mediocre atm i believe) will be able to roflstomp with him once dominion gets strategized and stuff like crazy

Quantumprophecy

09-25-2011

stop making these threads, seriously. It's to early to tell whats a problem on dominion. There is such a lack of strategy right not outside of "zerg rush random towers at random times". Seriously, people barely bother to grab there buff constantly or defend/assault quest points. People are complaining eve and shaco are OP when there are even 2 new items that prevent them from stealthing away, and yet no one even considers buying these two awesome items. No one has come close to figuring out solid strategies on this map, and until they do, it's impossible to say what's OP and whats not.

FateMachine

09-25-2011

Actually I have had a couple really good games with Mundo.

He can defend a node just like you are saying teemo, and heirm can except he can defend it from 3+ people. With his ult on, throwing cleavers at anyone trying to channel, it takes a hell of a lot to take him down all the while you are taking turret hits.

I've held my own for an extended period of time and if 2 or 3 champs waste too much time trying to take you down, even if you eventually do go down all of the sudden they are 4 capped. If they just give up and forget about you, you push the minion wave to their next turret.

IraDeLucis

09-25-2011

I disagree with both Mundo and Soraka. Support champs have a limited place in Dominion, but Soraka is someone that can defend a turret like no other as well.

And I've seen Mundo in one game and he tore us to pieces. I think the play style of champs just has to change for some of them to be useful.

As for those that are incredibly strong? I agree with your list. Akali, Jax. Rammus. I haven't had many problems with Shaco or TF. However Pantheon I think is a bigger problem.

Blitzcronk

09-25-2011

mundo is actually a really mobile tank, and with his cleaver and tankiness hes good for defending and BD capturing, hes actually very good

ive actually seen a couple of good sona's with her speed buff and heal she helps keep people sustained pretty well

but i dont think shaco and teemo can defend quite as well as you make it seem, heim can though, no doubting that, lux is also quite good for it because of her range

and lastly rammus.. in every draft pick hes either banned or first pick just because he can insta cap top before anyone else gets there due to his roll and you can still build him tanky, similar to mundo but obviously much more drastic, though mundo gets banned less, oh and i have no problems with dealing with annie

NightmareTaco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

Fighting Akali? Buy Lightbringer or a Hextech Sweeper. Ta-da, Akali's much less scary.

123456 ... 7