FEEDERS in Summoners Rift, HAMSTERS in Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reynmaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeptec View Post
idk my hamstering worked pretty **** well for me.

http://i53.tinypic.com/zvu354.png
So all 5 of you were doing the wheel thing, or was it just you ?

just watched the pic, 8 in all man ? you missed hamstering by about 7 caps looks like even gameplay to me.

Astiahl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

I feel "hamstering" is fine when done intelligently. For example my first game as Pantheon I found great success in jogging my finely toned buttocks to points when the enemy was preoccupied and my team had them under control, if I didn't cap a point I distracted someone that was in the conflict or was about to join it. If an evemy has any funny ideas about backdooring like me I simply ult into their face and re-purpose it as a tea cozy. If they live, we keep the point, if they die, I get gold and a few more points. I imagine TF can do this quite well also.

TakashixToshirou

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynmaker View Post
So all 5 of you were doing the wheel thing, or was it just you ?

just watched the pic, 8 in all man ? you missed hamstering by about 7 caps looks like even gameplay to me.
Issue is we had 4 or more points the whole game, i was just running around ganking people running from point to point

CaffeineJunky

09-25-2011

You need to have a team of people that can win a 3v(4/5) at a tower in Dominion to really be successful, so that the runners can steal the points. Champs that can do this typically are the "higher tier" champions, such as Xin Zhao,