Revive in Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

V1ruSS

09-25-2011

It's really bad. Please disable revive. Enemy team owned mine with 400vs0 hp. Riot is kidding us.

twickykid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

Revive is so good on this map its dumb. You'll never have a teammate not ont he map doing something.

V1ruSS

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by twickykid View Post
Revive is so good on this map its dumb. You'll never have a teammate not ont he map doing something.
I've just faced whole revive team. It sucks.

Saucey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ruSS View Post
It's really bad. Please disable revive. Enemy team owned mine with 400vs0 hp. Riot is kidding us.
noob

Kaylel

09-25-2011

Revive is for people that die. So if they are successfully using revive, then you are successfully winning fights. Seems like you should win or at the very least have a close match.

Poruku

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylel View Post
Revive is for people that die. So if they are successfully using revive, then you are successfully winning fights. Seems like you should win or at the very least have a close match.
The fight is 5v10. You're only winning half the fight if you kill all of them.

Kaylel

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poruku View Post
The fight is 5v10. You're only winning half the fight if you kill all of them.
No it is still 5v5, they just possibly have a slight advantage the 2nd fight. Maybe. Revive might be good but it isn't nearly as amazing as is being implied here.

Morphine

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylel View Post
Is revive still on a 9 min CD on CS? Wouldn't that lend itself to one, maybe two uses per game? When death timers are only twenty seconds or so?

Pythonblood

Recruiter

09-25-2011

I will say this, revive is good, the mass speed boost allowed me as singed to quickly redefend a point and stop the enemy team long enough to make a difference. But the thing is the cooldown is so long even with the mastery that i find an ability like garrison far more effective. Ghost and garrison allows me to defend a point effectively twice as often and sometimes more effectively.
Basically, although revive is good, other summoner spells are better.