Any Chance for +MS AP Item?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slits

09-25-2011

Maybe give it caster friendly stats along with some MS, so AP characters wont have to grab a zeal for some extra MS, maybe like +CDR +MP5 +MS something that wont get a lot use of by stacking, kinda like PDs/Zeals.

or maybe just +mana +MS +regen since CDR + MS would be really helpful for some AD characters, idk just throwing out suggestions

Cryswar

09-25-2011

Lichbane? MR, movespeed, AP, mana?

I mean it's not the most optimal item ever on every caster, but the stats are pretty decent.

Zyrusticae

09-25-2011

Lichbane is among the most expensive items in the entirety of the game, at 3410 gold.

Something cheaper specifically for AP characters would be really nice...

Death Crave

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

Agreed maybe something built out of a revolver or a codex would be ok. I do rock Lichbane alot though.

Delifox

09-25-2011

I like the idea but I don't think that melee champions would like that very much.. Since more mobility for casters = harder to get to melee range.. While they easily outrange you..

Slits

09-25-2011

forgot about Lichbane <3 but i highly doubt melee will whine about it, it just makes AP feel a bit gimpy in Dominion if you ask me, unless they build Mobs or swiftness, most casters are slow anyways, and squishy now with all the extremely fast, crit AD bouncing around every game