Worst Dominion Champ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sconethief

09-25-2011

IMHO veigar or Janna, nasus does fine with the massive gold income and the other supports are good guards.

Pyrish

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zankman View Post
I found the effectiveness of Gankplank's ultimate a little lackluster in Dominion.
Its a global cancel on the enemies capturing a point. It isn't useless

BigDaddyRelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECHOPLANT View Post
My worst was with Nidalee, had no success doing anything with her. Anyone do well with her yet? If so how?
A friend of mine freaking dominated as Nidalee, she ended up with like, 500 more points than 2nd place at the end of the match.

Although she's also a pretty fierce Nidalee in SR too. From what I saw of her she basically spaced herself perfectly to land those huge damage spears on people capping points, and then sprinted up in Couger form to finish the job. She had traps on top of the speed boosts and narrow passages too so we had a pretty constant scout of the enemy locations, and we were able to stop bd's pretty well.

Other than that I was too focused on what I was doing myself.

Parcheeseey

09-25-2011

I'd say rammus (jk that was a joke...)
NO but really, in all seriousness, I can't think of a single champ that i've seen that's only done bad. Every champ i've seen has done good some games too. And I actually got like second in a game as mordekaiser! He's good at pushing minions and if you get a warmogs first thing (I know some of you are thinking WTF HES AP NOT FULL TANK! but this is dominion, and the same builds for sr dont work here) then you can frustrate the enemy team as they try to kill you with their level 2 spells AND play fairly good offense as well.

Tangleborn

09-25-2011

ashe is a great bottom lane champ for farming and defending until farmed. once you have sanguine blade and ionic spark, ashe is a bit of a force her kiting is second only to ezreal and the global ulti is excellent for stopping point caps.

worst champ pick... sona? idk i find most champs to have a role on this map

CollectiveVolta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sconethief View Post
IMHO veigar or Janna, nasus does fine with the massive gold income and the other supports are good guards.
Janna is good by just being in your team thanks to her passive which is plain brutal in Dominion. She can also defend points by herself against 2-3 enemies quite effectively by just spamming tornados/shielding herself and if things get nasty just ult.

Veigar is good even tho you could think "but he cant farm Q!", but I think you are forgetting that Q also farms on kills and kills are so constant on this map that sometimes you will go 20/0/X and not even realize it until the match ended lol.

He can also defend points very well since his stun's threshold covers almost perfectly the point capture area, AND hes one of the only few that can successfully stop MINION pushes (which are the hardest to defend against) since his stun pretty much blocks the entire pathway (and for 2.5s maxed, more than enough time to have someone else help you defend the push).

I think people are still too used to the SR mindset still, and dont realize that most champions need to change their playstyle to adapt to this mode and at the same time discover how they can excel greatly in these kind of things.

Also, for the guy who said Cho gath, good news, I think Riot is going to do something to compensate for him in Dominion like making every Feast give him 2-3 charges instead of 1 (saw that in a thread somewhere here, will link you if I find it).

Also, DOMINION UP BRUTHASASSAS!!!

Kaylel

09-25-2011

Yeah I don't understand why someone would think Janna is bad lol

Krshna

09-25-2011

Imo worst picks are Mordekaiser (no speed, no cc, no minions to charge shield on), and Cho'Gath, (you die often enough that you'll never build up the ult stacks)

Necrosis627

09-25-2011

ashe and morde

xzile

09-25-2011

Zil, he only has one damaging spell and it doesn't do damage right away.