Anyone win a 4v5?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OsirusAnubis

09-25-2011

I came close because we had a jax that was tearing it up.

Just couldn't quite hold out long enough with our 3 caps though. Ended up 0-16.

Anyone manage to edge out a win?

Taropat

09-25-2011

Lol

I played a game where it was 4v5 where we had the 5 we were winning all the way down to them at 18 then their 5th came back and our 5th left then they won 5v4 so I dont know if that counts xD

Stalker VPSI

Recruiter

09-25-2011

I won a 3v5 =P we had a Singed and Ashe go AFK then Leave about 7 minutes in...That hurt us the most cause we were 200 pts ahead, they then got us down to 50-100 but somehow we pushed it out because I was Pantheon flying through the air with my ult all the time =)

Khristos

09-25-2011

I've won 4v5's. It is not easy, that is for sure. It is a numbers game really. You have to rely heavily on your team, which is why more often than not, playing in random pugs is a very unwise idea. I find that people who favor the "Lone wolf" and "I do what I want and listen to no one" ideas tend to be on the losing streaks. So what if you don't get the most kills? So what if you don't get the most points? So what if you have the highest deaths? Sacrificing yourself for the greater good of the team, that's teamwork.

Khristos

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stalker VPSI View Post
I won a 3v5 =P we had a Singed and Ashe go AFK then Leave about 7 minutes in...That hurt us the most cause we were 200 pts ahead, they then got us down to 50-100 but somehow we pushed it out because I was Pantheon flying through the air with my ult all the time =)
Because people get stupid and lazy when they think they are about to win. Seriously I have seen games go from 1 - 250 (or more) to 1 - 0.

Conncept

09-25-2011

Pretty close, we had one guy leave for the first few minutes of the game, then another leave for the last five minutes and come in just a minute or two before it ended. We were at 8 and they were at 61, people were already saying GG. BUT... they got greedy and tried to take one of the two caps we controlled instead of just waiting out the 8 points to win. I grabbed a rabadons, putting my AP at 600+ and a minesweeper to deal with the stupid Twitch that had been ganking me all game. I got to the tower just before them and posted my turrets(I was playing heimy), grenaded the whole team when they turret dove me- trapping them in tower range, one was mowed down by the tower and I killed two with my rockets as they were running away. I capped the other bottom point after chasing them back into their base and then dropped back to the closer point... where Twitch was waiting to gank me with only half health, used my minesweeper reveal and grenade/rocketed him to death.

The other guys went and got the other two capture points while I was killing the whole team, I kept them locked in there base for nearly a minute with my turrets then I died. But having all five points for a whole minute got us just enough time to win

Best comeback ever