Thanks, Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bahamo

09-25-2011

A few months ago, a friend of mine gave up on League of Legends because he said it wasn't fun anymore. When Dominion was announced, I showed it to him... but he said it looked really stupid. However, I was able to convince him to try it out the other day, and he said it was "One of the funnest games I have played." Now he constantly monitors the Dominion status so he can play again lol. Thank you, Riot, for creating something new to appeal to those that we have lost.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stalker VPSI

Recruiter

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahamo View Post
A few months ago, a friend of mine gave up on League of Legends because he said it wasn't fun anymore. When Dominion was announced, I showed it to him... but he said it looked really stupid. However, I was able to convince him to try it out the other day, and he said it was "One of the funnest games I have played." Now he constantly monitors the Dominion status so he can play again lol. Thank you, Riot, for creating something new to appeal to those that we have lost.

True that! I have a friend that she thinks playing League of Legends is too hard (even on TT) but I am trying to convince her to play Dominion when it comes out, or more beta times because she Loves "fast-paced" games