Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Include Match Times & Team Comps in Histories

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Racecar0

Recruiter

09-25-2011

Looking through the Match History, I'm surprised that Riot hasn't included Match Times for Dominion yet. It seems like a much more important stat to look at than "Minions Slain". Similarly, I'd love to see some team comps stored in those Match Histories as well. Especially when a new game like Dominion is coming out, it's nice to get a look at what champions are potentially working and what might not be. Maybe a glimpse at their item builds, etc. Generally speaking, I know what items I build and I find that less important than looking at what other people are doing.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DURFHERDER

09-25-2011

I agree, however I would like to see more info as a whole for all match histories, IE team/solo, team score and such.