Speed is OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KILAH4716

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

After playing a few games on Dominion, I've come to learn that most of the faster DPS champions such as Yi, Nocturne and Twitch are dominant simply because of their speed and the time it takes for them to navigate the map.

Mages can nuke the hell out of champions, but once they've unleashed their full combo, or even just a spell or 2, they're pretty much useless for a while, leaving them to be completely vulnerable to other champions. While in Classic mode, this is perfectly fine. All they have to do is back off and play defensive for a few short seconds, but in Dominion, every second counts, and there's not really a safe place to "back off" too, so maybe reduce the cooldowns on some mage's abilities only on Dominion, but not on Classic?
--For example, Karthus doesn't need cooldowns for ****, and Malzahar can spam his abilities like no tomorrow. Don't change them. Annie and Veigar, however, have high damage output, but also high CD, too high for Dominion's fast-paced gameplay.

Haatwhor

09-25-2011

Mages with high cd's aren't bad in dominion... i have been playing a lot of lux lately and have been rushing morello's. 40% cdr = good.

Slits

09-25-2011

twitch? TWITCH?

I'm calling troll

hurhur twitch is slower than mordekaiser by 10 points, BUT HES AS FAST AS YI

KILAH4716

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slits View Post
twitch? TWITCH?

I'm calling troll

hurhur twitch is slower than mordekaiser by 10 points, BUT HES AS FAST AS YI
I said he's a FAST DPS. I said nothing about him being as fast as Yi. Yi no doubt is defanately faster, but give Twitch a phanton dancer or 2 and boots of mobility and activate ghost, and he can traverse the map fairly fast compared to other champions.

Sound Medik

09-25-2011

Kog maw is the best pic.

FlyMoto

09-25-2011

Given anyone a PD or two, activate ghost, and have boots of mobility and they will be zooming around.

BigDaddyRelish

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILAH4716 View Post
I said he's a FAST DPS. I said nothing about him being as fast as Yi. Yi no doubt is defanately faster, but give Twitch a phanton dancer or 2 and boots of mobility and activate ghost, and he can traverse the map fairly fast compared to other champions.
Slap that on any champ and they can traverse the map fairly fast.

Mobility isn't everything, having a healthy mix of defense and offense will go a lot farther than a team that just has Rammus/Kass/Shaco bd everything.

Best Nova NA

09-25-2011

Quote:
Any champ with two phantoms and mobility boots moves fast XD

Shadowmender

09-25-2011

Quote:
ya. as every1 has said, any champ with taht moves fast. But, you forgot to mention that they can't see him except by turrets so he is safe to travel the map and BD. Just like Eve, but I can still get kills. Basically, those two are the 'annoying *******s' of Dominion, as well as Ram sometimes.

KILAH4716

09-25-2011

I agree with everyone that 2 Phantom Dancers on anyone makes them all fast, but THINK! JEEZ. Twitch is reasonable because he's DPS, 2 Phantom Dancers on Cassiopeia is stupid.