How to enter dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

Hi i just wante to ask... how to enter dominion? how can i play it with friends? is it custom game or just creating a normal game? i couldnt find any similar topic in search. thx for answer

DoctorH

09-25-2011

I*
wanted*
how do you*
Thanks*

That's because it's still only in beta and isn't currently open.

Phreak Avenue

09-25-2011

its only available at certain times . When its available a dev will post so and it will be under your summoners rift selection

compulsed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak Avenue View Post
its only available at certain times . When its available a dev will post so and it will be under your summoners rift selection
Question, and this isn't targeted at anyone specially; When will the dev post and how long is it from the usual/regular time that dominion goes up?

Thanks in advance,
~Compulsed

Edit: Grammatical error.

Vigoris

Recruiter

09-25-2011

Currently, Dominion is only available at select times. Riot normally gives us a few hours notice on the forums.

For those of you who haven't had the opportunity to try Dominion, feel free to read my first impressions and watch my fully commentated video here:

http://lol.csb-gaming.com/?q=node/31

Cheers

Vigoris

Kwisatz Haderach

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigoris View Post
Currently, Dominion is only available at select times. Riot normally gives us a few hours notice on the forums.

For those of you who haven't had the opportunity to try Dominion, feel free to read my first impressions and watch my fully commentated video here:

Cheers

Vigoris
lol few hours notice...nope

Kwisatz Haderach

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigoris View Post

Cheers

Vigoris
lol few hours notice...nope..you pretty much have to F5 forums because they give at best less than an hour

compulsed

09-25-2011

This segment of the forums?

Also, Vigoris mentioned 'select' times', what would these be?