Martyr stat tracking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Venkman 5150

09-25-2011

Just wanted to compliment the development team on the Martyr stat. Delaying the capture of a tower when 2-3 champions rush it can often be the deciding factor in a win or loss. Its pretty dang funny that you acknowledge these "Martyrs".

Just a quick suggestion. Could you add that stat to the recap and match history wrap up? Much like checking out your kills, deaths, and assists, it would be fun to see how many times you Matyr'd and took it for the team!!!!!!

Forbiddian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

I think if you live, you should get more points than if you die.

Orion69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbiddian View Post
You do. You get the points for the kills.

RealMithron

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbiddian View Post
But your points will be lower than your team mates if they're capping more than you, since you're spending more time dead, and therefore in your match history you won't even get a rank 3 or 2 which makes it counter-intuitive. I think this is a good idea, but only if it does indeed make a major impact, so martyrs towards the end of games (When both Nexuses are less than 30 health) should count for this.